President Obama Slams Donald Trump In "Mean Tweets" Sketch On Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Posted on Tue Oct 25th, 2016 7:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

POTUS is one funny dude!

President Obama was a good sport as he read scathing messages about him during the "mean tweets" segment of Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night, but he got the chance to respond with a searing dig to one... from Donald Trump himself!

"President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!” the Republican presidential nominee had written on social media. "Well, @realdonaldtrump, at least I will go down as a president," the Commander in Chief clapped back. Zing!

The Prez wasn't in the mood to joke around as much later in the show, when he sat down with the late night host to discuss the upcoming election.

"We joke about Trump, but I do think part of the reason you’ve seen Michelle passionate in this election, part of the reason we get involved is not just because Hillary’s going to be a great president, but it’s also because there’s something different about the way Trump has operated in the political sphere. I ran against McCain, against Romney. I thought I could do a better job, but they’re both honorable men. And if they won, I wouldn’t worry about generally the course of the country," he explained.

If it was allowed, would he run for a third term to try and defeat Donald?

"If I were able to run for a third term, Michelle would divorce me. So it’s useful that I don’t have that choice to make. All the women in my life are looking forward to being able to live a more normal life," he joked.

We will be sad to see him go!


Kris Jenner Flashes A Smile When Asked How Kim Kardashian Is Holding Up

Posted on Tue Oct 25th, 2016 7:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kris Jenner went shopping at Williams-Sonoma in Calabasas on Monday, and the reality TV momager was joined by her beefy bodyguard for the excursion. Kris wore a fur-trimmed coat, and as much as we loathe her for pimping out her family, you gotta admit -- this grandma looks incredible!

When asked how daughter Kim was doing post-robbery, Kris declined to comment, but she did smile for the cameras. Hopefully that means Kim is doing better? After all, we haven't seen the star since she returned to Los Angeles earlier this month, and it doesn't seem like she's coming out of hiding anytime soon. A source told People last week that the star “is still having a difficult time” after being held at gunpoint by five masked robbers, adding that she "has zero desire to resume her old life.”

“Kim is still figuring out what she wants to do," the source said. "She has no plans for any public appearances.” Wonder if she feels any pressure from the fam to get back on TV and in the public eye? After all, she's kinda the only reason any of the rest of them are even famous!


Kylie Copies Kim's Corset Style

Billy Bush Might Be Able To Get A Job Again After Trump Tape Scandal

Posted on Tue Oct 25th, 2016 6:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Just one week after getting the ax from the Today show due to his involvement in the Trump tape scandal, a number of TV execs are considering bringing Billy Bush on board to host a show. Well, at some point.

“Executives at different networks are already discussing if Billy is hire-able and if they can bring him on to any of their shows as a personality,” an insider told Us Weekly. TV execs are “already talking about where he could be good, when he could be hired, or if the public would need a break from him before bringing him on a show.”

Bush's leaked 2005 conversation with Donald Trump created quite the controversy, and while Trump's now-infamous p**** grabbing comment was arguably way worse than Bush's remarks, there is still no excuse for it. Bush apologized and added in a statement, “I am deeply grateful for the conversations I’ve had with my daughters, and for all of the support from family, friends and colleagues. I look forward to what lies ahead.”

According to TMZ, Bush reached a settlement with the network (some reports say it's around $10 million), and he reportedly signed a $3.5 million a year contract with NBC before being let go. Bush recently bought a New York City townhouse, and it's now being reported that the TV personality and his family are moving back to Los Angeles and selling the NYC pad. He was only with Today for 2 months.


Chrissy Teigen And Hubby John Legend Push Their Precious Cargo Through The Airport

Posted on Tue Oct 25th, 2016 6:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Chrissy Teigen and husband John Legend landed at Los Angeles International Airport on Monday, and the duo made a very fashionable exit when we caught them hopping in their SUV. Both of the proud parents were politely chatty with photographers, and Chrissy even gushed that 6-month-old Luna is a "good little" traveler. With a famous singer for a dad and a supermodel for a mom, she better get used to that jet-setting lifestyle!

Chrissy recently received criticism for the way she holds little Luna, and she went all out to attack the online trolls who slammed her on Twitter -- and subsequently made her account private. After a few expletives were exchanged about how Chrissy was holding Luna like a handbag, the Sports Illustrated model concluded, "Let me know how you hold your baby when she’s about [to get] into a stroller and there are 20 camera flashes at night. Photos are literally split-second moments in time that evolve. I despise mommy shamers. I am a proud shamer of mommy shamers."

Don't mess with this mama bear!


Gwen Stefani And Gavin Rossdale's Beverly Hills Marital Home Listed For $35 Million

Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit Against Gossip Site That Claimed Robbery Was Faked

Posted on Mon Oct 24th, 2016 2:45pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Kim Kardashian has dropped her lawsuit against after the site apologized for alleging that she faked her Paris robbery earlier this month.

Exactly 10 days after the website issued an apology for its claims on October 14 , Kim filed a notice of voluntary dismissal of the lawsuit — without prejudice -- on Oct. 24, according to the Daily Mail.

On October 11, Kardashian filed the federal lawsuit against the MTO and its owner, Fred Mwangaguhunga. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the documents filed allege that Kardashian, "returned to the United States only to be again victimized, but this time by an online gossip tabloid that published a series of articles in early October 2016 referring to her [as] a liar and thief."

Three days later, the news outlet issued the following apology, "After speaking to sources, including some connected to the Kardashians, and getting further details on the sequence of events — we are now confident and without a doubt believe that Kim Kardashian was robbed as was reported to the Paris police … Anyone who is still questioning it, is wrong."

The statement continued, "We can understand how reports questioning if the robbery in fact took place can be hurtful, and so we apologize. No one deserves to go through such a traumatic experience. Kim is not just [a] celebrity, she is a person, a wife and a mother — who in no way deserved what happened to her. We wish her the best as she emotionally recovers from the traumatic incident."

We hope she recovers too! But here's some good news that may warm Kim's heart -- or at least put her troubled mind at ease: Paris police chief Christian Sainte is "very confident" that he will find the five masked robbers who held the reality star at gunpoint.

The police chief did an interview with Vanity Fair and admitted that it's important to the future of Paris to find these robbers -- especially since the City of Lights lost nearly $1 billion in tourism revenue following the 2015 terrorist attacks, and it can't afford to lose revenue.

The chief explained, "It's important because of the implication: Is Paris secure? … It's important economically. So that's another reason why it is important for us to solve this case."

As to whether or not any suspects have been identified, Sainte couldn't give details but he could say: "We can say that there is a professional team that committed this crime, and they seem to be organized."

He added, "That's why the B.R.B. [an elite Paris crime unit, La Brigade de Répression du Banditisme] is on the case. The B.R.B. has experience with people who attack with arms, and a big part of the brigade is now working on the Kim Kardashian case."

The chief revealed that one of the reasons the robbers were able to attack Kim is because the No Name Hotel is that the door code has been the same for six years and that hundreds of people have been granted access. Also, there are very few CCTV cameras at the entrances due to the high-profile clientele that stay there like Jay Z, Beyonce, and Madonna. Also, Kim's apartment only had one single lock -- no bolt.

Sainte explained, "Simple building, no cameras, no sophisticated locks."


Dead Or Alive Singer Pete Burns Dead at 57

Posted on Mon Oct 24th, 2016 1:35pm PDT       By X17 Staff

The exceedingly eccentric singer of '80s band Dead or Alive, Pete Burns, famous for crooning "You Spin Me Right Round (Like A Record)" is dead from a heart attack at 57.

According to a statement his management team posted on Burns' official Twitter account, the singer died Sunday of "massive cardiac arrest."

Oddly enough, the quirky personality tweeted out an ominous message to fans on October 13, which read, "Counting down the days....." The possibly dark tweet leads us to believe the outlandish performer knew his days were numbered.

Since his days of turning right round, Burns had maintained some notoriety in the U.K. by appearing on Celebrity Big Brother and he was a presence in the tabloids because of his penchant/obsession for plastic surgery.

Earlier this year, he made headlines with his shocking transformation when he appeared on the English reality TV spin-off show, Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side.

The Daily Mail reported, "Twitter was inundated with remarks blasting the 58-year-old's 'surgically-enhanced' and 'caked on make-up' face."

Burns made no apologies for his garish appearance, stating he made music in the '90s to fund going under the knife -- and that suited him just fine.

Burns said, "I can honestly say since 1976 I have lived solely off music and TV, and I've had a very nice life ... A lot nicer than some of my peers who've gone broke. I've had a very nice life. Very."

Sounds like Burns had no regrets ...


Kanye's Threatening To Boycott The Grammys!

Posted on Mon Oct 24th, 2016 1:06pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Kanye West is PISSED that R&B singer Frank Ocean might not be nominated for a Grammy this year and Yeezy's threatening to boycott the awards show if Ocean's album Blonde isn't recognized by the Academy.

Apparently Ocean's management failed to submit both the full-length release Blonde and Ocean's avant-garde visual album Endless -- which were both released this year before the Sept. 30 deadline and eligible for Grammy nomination. But now, Kanye's taking it personally and told an Oakland, Calif. audience during his Sunday Saint Pablo concert date there, "The album I listened to the most this year is Frank Ocean's album. I'll tell you this right now: If his album is not nominated in no categories, I'm not showing up to the Grammys. As artists, we've got to come together to fight the bulls--t."

West claims the Recording Academy previously made an exception for Lady Gaga in 2010: "[Gaga] wasn't nominated for best new artist, right? But they wanted her to perform at the show. They wanted her to open. So the Grammys secretly changed something about the nominations in order to nominate her, in order for her to perform in the show."

He went on to say: "Now Frank Ocean, on the other hand, is very vocal that his album wasn't nominated for the Grammys, right? Since he's vocal, no one wants to say nothing about it. No one wants to do nothing about it. And I'm saying this to y'all because a lot of people try to make a scene, like, 'I'm so self-centered.'"

Grammy noms will be announced Thursday, Dec. 8 and the ceremony airs on CBS Feb. 12, 2017. We're holding our breath to see if Kanye will show up! Guess there's no danger Life of Pablo will be nominated!


Taylor Swift Claims DJ "Took His Hand And Put It Up My Dress" In Deposition

Posted on Mon Oct 24th, 2016 12:03pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Taylor Swift is sticking up for herself!

The singer's account of allegedly being groped by radio DJ David Mueller during a 2013 photo op has just gone public after the judge in the defamation case filed by the Denver radio host released a transcript of Swift's deposition.

The court documents reveal the pop star claimed she felt “violated” after the DJ put his hands on her backstage at a meet-and-greet after a June 2013 concert.

In the deposition Swift said:
    “Right as the moment came for us to pose for the photo, he took his hand and put it up my dress and grabbed onto my ass cheek and no matter how much I scooted over it was still there … It was completely intentional, I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life.”

Mueller is suing the 26-year-old because he claims he lost his job at Denver’s KYGO station after she falsely accused him of groping her backstage. Apparently, Mueller claims he "accidentally" touched her.

Despite that claim, there's a report that later the same night, Mueller ran into a co-worker and bragged that he'd grabbed Swift's butt during the photo.

Swift has not taken this lying down -- the superstar counter-sued Mueller for sexual assault and battery in October 2015.

On Friday, a judge ruled that a photograph from the incident would not be made public because if he were to release it, it might taint the jury pool. However, the judge denied Swift’s request to withhold other evidence from the public, including her July deposition.


Like us on Facebook!
Celeb Digs - Celebrity Real Estate
We Want Your Tips

Join X17 on Twitter!

Latest Celebrity Tweets


Do you think Eva Longoria is pregnant?
Do you think Eva Longoria is pregnant?
Yes! That loose-sweater look is the tell-tale sign.
No - the media are always making false predictions!
Who knows -- hard to tell at this point.
Jay Z