Justin Bieber Tries To Make Peace With Taylor Swift On Instagram

Posted on Tue May 24th, 2016 11:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Did Justin Bieber just extend a virtual olive branch to Taylor Swift? That's what it looks like to us!

The Biebs may have just taken efforts to squash his epic feud with Tay (they've been at odds ever single the "Sorry" singer started making up and breaking up with her bestie Selena Gomez) by posing an Instagram video of himself singing Swift's breakout 2006 hit "Teardrops On My Guitar." And don't think the "Bad Blood" singer didn't notice -- she reacted by liking the video.

In the world of the Internet that's basically like kissing and making up!

In the brief vid, the 22-year-old sings as he sits in the passenger seat of a car and sings along to T-Sizzle's hit.

Back in August 2013, Us Weekly reported that Bieber's tumultuous relationship with Gomez drove a wedge between her friendship with Swift. It's been no secret that the "Shake It Off" singer disapproves of Bieber and has encouraged her BFF to cut all ties with the Canadian lothario.

But perhaps all that dislike is water under the bridge now?

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Tyga Lurking Around Kylie Jenner's Calabasas Home After Breakup

Posted on Tue May 24th, 2016 10:20am PDT       By X17 Staff

Doesn't he know that's Kardashian turf?!

Tyga is back from Cannes and lurking around ex-girlfriend Kylie Jenner's Calabasas neighborhood, and we have a feeling he's hoping to run into his ex at one of her usual haunts. Why else would he be there? Last time we checked, he was in the process of getting evicted from his Hollywood Hills rental, so it's not like he has his own pad nearby.

The rapper and his pal parked their dueling Ferraris at a local gas station and just loitered around the parking lot while talking to each other and obsessively checking their phones. If he has a prayer of getting his plastic surgery princess girlfriend back, he better stop running around with British model Demi Rose Mawby. He declared he's "single," but just because he denied dating her doesn't mean he's not having sex with her. That's bound to piss off ol' Kyls!

Then again, the youngest of the KarJenner clan is reportedly getting cozy with Canadian rapper PartyNextDoor, so maybe this time she has kicked T-Raww to the curb for good!

Do You Think Kylie And Tyga Will Get Back Together?
Do You Think Kylie And Tyga Will Get Back Together?
Yes - they always do!
No - she's finally realized he's an unfaithful loser.

Karlie Kloss Is Red Hot For Cannes Yacht Party

Kim And Kanye Celebrate Their Second Anniversary In Italy, Where They Were Married

Posted on Tue May 24th, 2016 9:25am PDT       By X17 Staff

A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

Ye has lasted a lot longer than Kris Humphries, that's for sure!

Kim and Kanye returned to Italy - the place they tied the knot in 2014 - to celebrate their two year anniversary this week, and the reality star couldn't help but gush over her hubby and their milestone on social media.

"Happy 2 year anniversary to the love of my life! You make me so happy! I love you so much!!!," she captioned a photo of the pair on Instagram.

The lovebirds attended the Opera with famous designers while in Rome, before jetting off to London for the Vogue 100 Gala Dinner.

We have to admit that we think these two will last! They are matched pretty perfectly, as they're both obsessed with themselves, fashion, and fame!

Pink Gets A Surprise From Her Crush Johnny Depp During An Appearance On Jimmy Kimmel

Posted on Tue May 24th, 2016 8:50am PDT       By X17 Staff

Pink appears to be one fearless woman capable of anything, but it seems as though this singing warrior has an Achilles heel -- and that's her super crush on Johnny Depp.

During her appearance on last night's Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the 36-year-old talked about her school-girl crush on the actor, who is reprising his role as the Mad Hatter in the upcoming Alice Through the Looking Glass, which Pink has a song on the soundtrack.

During the sit down, Pink mentioned a time when her hubby since 2006, Carey Hart, made her talk to him while they were out shopping.

"I didn't want to meet him. My husband made me meet him, which was so dumb," she described. "I was hiding behind records in a record store and I was like, 'Don't do this. I don't want to meet him."

The songstress lamented the encounter, saying, "I don't think it went well. I don't feel like I nailed it."

But before long -- Depp, who was also appearing on the show to promote the fantastical film, came out of nowhere and surprised his fan, much to her dismay. Her reaction to all of this is pretty hilarious!

We definitely love Pink and her uncomfortable reaction to her attraction to Depp! Also we aren't going to lie -- Depp used to be a super hottie but have you seen him? That hair? That gut? That outfit? Time has not been kind to the star. Pink, we think you may need a new crush!

Kylie Jenner Buys $6 Million Hidden Hills Mansion

Blac Chyna Posts Sonogram Pic Along With Gushing Message For Rob Kardashian

Posted on Tue May 24th, 2016 8:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

A photo posted by Blac Chyna (@blacchyna) on

We still can't believe this is actually happening...

Blac Chyna must have been feeling hormonal this morning, because she decided to post the first sonogram photo of her unborn child along with a sappy message of love for Rob Kardashian. The former stripper actually has us half way convinced this relationship is genuine!

"For a long time I felt like King was going to be an only child. That he was my greatest blessing and we were gonna live happily ever after together Just the 2 of us, I was no longer looking for love because I thought I had all that I needed. We needed,” she wrote.

"But look at God ! Here I am Engaged to be married to one of the greatest men I know who loves King & I unconditionally AND having another bundle of joy! I just want to say Never give up & ALWAYS have faith because fairytales DO come True #LookAtOurLittleNugget #KingsGoingToBeABigBrother,” she added.

What a modern day fairytale!

Tyga Addresses Rumors He's Dating Model Demi Rose Mawby

Posted on Tue May 24th, 2016 7:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

A number of insiders believe Tyga and Kylie Jenner's latest split isn't the end, but seeing as they've both moved on with new baes, it certainly seems as though it's a bit permanent!

Tyga has been seen leaving his hotel with busty British model Demi Rose Mawby, 21, (pictured above) at the Cannes Film Festival, but he claims to still be single. Uh, play the field much? Earlier this month the rapper was photographed with Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Karlie Redd, so it's not a total surprise, but still! Why would Kylie want him back after his rebound spree?

"Single. Focused. Blessed. Living Life," Tyga tweeted on Sunday.

For her part, Kylie Jenner has been hanging out with rapper PartyNextDoor, and a source told Us Weekly that the two are "definitely dating." Just 24 hours of breaking up with Tyga, PartyNextDoor posted a photo to his Instagram with Kylie comparing their jewelry. “Diamond battles with @KylieJenner,” he captioned a pic of the two. Tyga quickly responded with his own photo of his blinged out wrist and wrote, “Diamond battles."

Looks like these two are also trying to one-up each other with their dates...

Bill Cosby Admits To Having Sex With Teens, Says Modeling Agency Sent Him Girls Every Week

Posted on Tue May 24th, 2016 6:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Bill Cosby continues to take disgusting to a whole new level.

The Associated Press got their hands on excerpts of Cosby's deposition from a previously-settled civil lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand, and in it the actor admits to having sex with at least two teen girls and revealed that a modeling agency would send "five or six" models to his studio each week while he was filming one of his sitcoms.

Cosby, 78, said he would give the young models a "very, very good meal," and he went into details about a sexual encounter he had with one of the women in 2000. In the deposition Cosby also admitted giving quaaludes to Therese Serignese, who was 19 when he met her in 1976. The two later had a consensual relationship, but Serignese is one of seven women currently suing the former sitcom star for defamation.

Cosby faces a preliminary hearing today on charges that he drugged and sexually assaulted Constand. He was arraigned on a felony charge of aggravated indecent assault in December 2015.

Kris Jenner Wants To Change Her Last Name Back To Kardashian

Posted on Tue May 24th, 2016 6:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kris Jenner has admitted that she wants to change her last name back to Kardashian, and it seems like Caitlyn Jenner has something to do with this!

In a deleted scene from the latest episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kris refers to herself as "Kris Kardashian" when she makes restaurant reservations, and we hear a very curious Khloe Kardashian asking about it. "I'm going to change my name back to Kardashian," Kris replied. "I was that before you were that. I was the original Kardashian."

Um, what?! Khloe asked, "Don't you think that's insulting to your two daughters?" We have to say, we kinda agree! Kris' response? "If Bruce can change his name to Caitlyn, I think I'm good." MEOW!

Kris previously mentioned that she was considering changing her name to Kardashian when she was still married to Caitlyn, who was then Bruce. Wonder how soon this will happen?

Do You Think Blake Lively's "Oakland Booty" Comment Was Inappropriate?
Do You Think Blake Lively's "Oakland Booty" Comment Was Inappropriate?
No - she was just quoting a song lyric!
Yes - she's misappropriating black culture.
Scott