Posted on Wed Oct 5, 2011 02:00 PM PDT
Lindsay Lohan is scheduled to appear in court in just two weeks for a progress hearing on her court-ordered community service hours.
So, what will she have to say to Judge Stephanie Sautner in October?
We did the math, and here's a by-the-numbers update on what will be revealed in court:
- Linds was given one year to complete 480 hours of service.
- So, she has until mid-April 2012 to finish the hours.
- Lindsay has completed only 60 hours.
- That means she's got six months left after her October progress hearing to complete 420 hours of service.
- ... Which translates into more than two hours a day every day for the next six months.
Wow. Judge Sautner is tough -- she told Lindsay in July that Linds would not get "an extra five minutes" to complete her service. If she doesn't finish it, she'll see jail time.
What do you think will happen to Lindsay? Vote in our poll below!
Will Lindsay Lohan finish her community service hours on time?
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Lindsay Lohan Looks Lovely On Her Final Day Of Filming For The Canyons - Aug 02, 2012
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Lindsay Lohan Is The Best Dressed Cowgirl In The West! - Jul 30, 2012
Lindsay Lohan Hits David Arquette's Bootsy Bellows Nightclub In Hollywood - Jul 29, 2012
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Lindsay Lohan Is Lovely In Leopard Print Heels On The Canyons Set - Jul 27, 2012
Lady Gaga Tweets Intimate Photos Of Sleepover With Lindsay Lohan - Jul 27, 2012