Angelina Jolie Files Papers To Have Brad Pitt Randomly Drug Tested Four Times A Month

Posted on Mon Dec 5th, 2016 2:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Angelina Jolie means business!

The 41-year-old actress is getting tough when she filed new court documents that detail when the Allied actor will see the six kids -- and also requested multiple drug tests a month.

According to TMZ, one therapist, Ian Russ, who specializes in child custody, will be the man to decide when and how often Pitt can see his children. Despite being cleared by DCFS, the 52-year-old must also undergo random drug and alcohol testing four times a month, according the papers. Wow! In addition, both Jolie and Pitt must do group therapy with their children.

The documents also state that the, "frequency and conditions of the therapeutic visitation shall be determined by Russ."

A judge signed off on the papers on Friday. Pitt's rep has yet to comment.

Hailey Baldwin Launches Her Cosmetics Line After Throwing Shade At Taylor Swift's Squad

Posted on Mon Dec 5th, 2016 1:40pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Stars are so careful with their every word these days, so we love when someone throws out some old school cattiness!

Hailey Baldwin is currently down under in Sydney launching her new cosmetics line, but just because she's working doesn't mean she didn't have time to throw a little shade at Taylor Swift's "squad."

"I don’t understand the Taylor Swift squad at all. I don’t know what having a squad means. I just have my friends and that’s it. I don’t think that you need to create a public squad. I don’t know what that proves. So I don’t really understand the Taylor Swift squad at all," she said in an interview with Yahoo7.

The model shares a lot of friends with T-Swizz, including Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner, but isn't exactly best buds with Selena Gomez. After all, ol' Hails cozied up to Justin Bieber right after he finished breaking the "Come & Get It" songstress' heart.

Having a squad becomes less important when you have better things to do, like hookup with The Biebs!

Hailey Baldwin Is Creepy, Sexy, Cool In Skull Bomber Jacket

Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Flesh For Controversial Photographer Terry Richardson

Posted on Mon Dec 5th, 2016 1:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Most celebs wouldn't touch scandal-ridden Terry Richardson with a 10-foot pole -- but not Kylie Jenner!

The 19-year-old reality star posted snaps of her upcoming raunchy calendar on her Instagram and Snapchat on Sunday -- and she sure made sure tongues were wagging!

In one of the snaps, the teen poses seductively in Agent Provocateur lingerie. In another pic, the blonde shows off her bootylicious body with a python wrapped around her.

For all you King Kylie fans who don't care that she's posing for a man who's been accused several times of inappropriate conduct by many models, you can put your hands on racy calendar, which is available on Dec. 10!

Fans Accuse Lady Gaga Of Having A Totally Different Face After X-Factor UK Performance

Posted on Mon Dec 5th, 2016 12:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

She doesn't look quite like herself.

Lady Gaga belted out her new tunes on X-Factor UK Sunday night, but fans and viewers had more to say about her changed appearance than her performance. "How is that Lady Gaga? She has a completely different face! Who is this imposter?" one Twitter user wrote.

We have to admit that we see what they're talking about! While we think she looks gorgeous, we have a feeling she got a nose job and some serious Botox.

In other more important Mother Monster news, the singer just confessed during a Today show segment this morning that she suffers from mental illness after being raped at age 19. "I suffer from PTSD. I've never told anyone that before, so here we are," she told a group of LGBT youth while visiting New York City's Ali Forney Center.

"The kindness that's shown to me by doctors as well as my family and my friends, it’s really saved my life. Kindness, to me, is an action of love or a showing of love to someone else. I also believe that kindness is the cure to violence and hatred around the world. I like to share kindness in a lot of different ways," she added while promoting the #ShareKindness campaign.

Maybe people should focus less on her looks and more on her kind heart. Just a thought!

Cindy Crawford And Rande Gerber List Malibu Home For $60 Million

Kim Kardashian Pictured Kissing Birthday Boy Saint In Intimate Photo

Posted on Mon Dec 5th, 2016 11:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kim Kardashian may have gone radio silent following her Paris attack -- but that doesn't mean her friends have!

On Monday, bestie Jonathan Cheban posted an intimate photo of his pal kissing her son, who turns a year old today, on Kimbo's website.

To celebrate Saint West's birthday, Jonathan posted the sweet snap of Kim kissing her baby boy with a tribute to the birthday baby.

The 42-year-old wrote, “I can’t believe today is Saint’s first birthday! One thing people may not know about me is that I’m obsessed with babies, LOL. In honor of his birthday, I convinced Kim to let me share some never-before-seen pics! Happy birthday, Saint!”

While Kim still isn't posting about her life on the reg any more, her friends and family certainly are -- the Kardashians have an empire to keep going!

Mama Kris Jenner also shared an adorable snap of the little gentleman with the caption, "Happy birthday to our sweet angel, Saint! #family #love #happybirthdaysaint #saintwest."

The reality star is said to be taking the rest of 2016 off due to the attack and husband Kanye West's break down, but we're expecting to see and hear from her more in 2017. Here's to a long December ....

A photo posted by Kris Jenner (@krisjenner) on

Gwyneth Paltrow Wishes Her Kids' "Uncle" Jay Z A Happy Birthday

Posted on Mon Dec 5th, 2016 10:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

We wish our mom had cool friends like this!

Gwyneth Paltrow took to Instagram on Sunday to wish pal Jay-Z a happy birthday, and she shared a sweet snapshot of her kids with the rapper. "Happy birthday #unclejay!" she captioned the photo. The actress considers HOVA and his wife Beyonce family, and their children are best friends to boot.

"Jay is like a big-brother figure to me. He has a very calming and mature energy. He is an amazing force in our life - the kids call him Uncle Jay and Beyoncé, Auntie B," she told You Mag in 2013.

"I was a mum before B so I suppose I may have passed on some advice but I have learnt so much from her, too. She is gorgeous, very feminine, very clever in that she knows how to be powerful and yet demure. And their baby Blue Ivy is totally delish. She's made me very broody," she added.

This is the definition of #squadgoals!

Barack Obama And Michelle Obama Dazzle At Their Final Kennedy Center Honors

Posted on Mon Dec 5th, 2016 10:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

Aude GeurruccI-Pool

It's so hard ... to say goodbye ... to the Obamas ...

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, who dazzled in a colorful metallic gown, hosted their final Kennedy Center Honors as the first couple -- and it was a bittersweet night to remember!

The 39th annual gala was hosted by Stephen Colbert and honored five icons in the arts including Al Pacino, James Taylor, singer Mavis Staples, pianist Martha Argerich and rock band the Eagles, who recently lost founding member Glenn Frey.

Bob Seger, the Kings of Leon, Vince Gill and Colombian musician Juanes performed some of the Eagles’ biggest hits at Sunday's event.While many faces faces attended the event, all eyes were on the picture-perfect Obamas as their time in the White House comes to a close.

Before the gala began, President Obama welcomed the honorees at a reception at the White House.

He said, “The arts have always been part of life at the White House because the arts are always central to American life."

Obama added, “That’s why over the past eight years Michelle and I have invited some of the best writers, musicians, actors and dancers to share their gifts with the American people and to help tell the story of who we are.”

We love the Obamas!

Alec Baldwin Says He'll Stop Impersonating Donald Trump On SNL If President-Elect Releases Tax Returns

Posted on Mon Dec 5th, 2016 9:15am PDT       By X17 Staff

So basically that's never happening!

Alec Baldwin had quite the comeback for Donald Trump after the President-elect angrily tweeted about the actor's impersonations of him on SNL.... he challenged him to release the financial records he withheld throughout the entire election!

"Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad," our incoming POTUS tweeted after this weekend's hilarious episode. "Release your tax returns and I'll stop. Ha," Baldwin fired back. Zing!

In case you missed it, the show went after Donald for his addiction to tweeting, and during what was supposed to be an important security briefing, they show the star glued to his phone -- and Twitter. “There is a reason the Donald tweets so much,” Kellyanne Conway (played by Kate McKinnon) says in the sketch. “He does it to distract the media from his various business conflicts and all the scary people in his Cabinet.”

“Actually, that’s not why I do it,” Trump replied. “I do it because my brain is bad.” Hmm, maybe the writing could have been a bit better, but they've got a point! The sketch also showed a few different Twitter users whom Trump has actually retweeted, including a 16-year-old high school student, a man with a profile photo featuring a skull with guns and a man thinks liberalism is a mental disease.

You've gotta be able to laugh at yourself a little bit!

Do You Think Kim And Kanye Are Headed For Divorce?
Do You Think Kim And Kanye Are Headed For Divorce?
Yes - the robbery and Ye's breakdown have put too much stress on the marriage.
No - their recent ordeals will only make them stronger.
Britney