Sony To Pay $60 Million For Jackson Rehearsal Footage
Posted on Tue Jul 21, 2009 01:57 PM PDT

JacksonSony200.jpgLOS ANGELES, California (X17online) -Sony Pictures is reportedly close to buying the film being put together from footage of the rehearsals for Michael Jackson's planned London concert series.

The studio is reportedly spending $60 Million on the film, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Jackson's estate will get 90% of the money, with AEG getting the remaining 10%.

The film is expected to be in theaters at the end of October.

CLICK HERE to see all of X17online's Michael Jackson photo galleries

CLICK HERE to see all of X17online's Michael Jackson stories

CLICK HERE to see all of X17's Michael Jackson videos

MORE NEWS... »