X17 EXCLUSIVE - Justin Bieber Has A Mellow Night Out After Spending Three Hours At Jewish Community Center

Posted on Thu Nov 20th, 2014 6:39am PDT       By X17 Staff


Justin Bieber must be serious about leaning on religion to make himself a better man! And he's clearly educating himself about all different branches of worship, because yesterday the 20-year-old singing sensation spent three hours at Westside Jewish Community Center in Los Angeles with a rabbi!

Justin left the center around 4:30pm and went to Spago in Beverly Hills for an early dinner with his entourage, and the pop star looked rather pensive when X17 photographers snapped him leaving with a take-out container of sorbet. And get this -- Bieber left the restaurant at 6:30pm! So much for a wild night out with the boys...

A photographer on the scene tells X17online exclusively:
    "Justin was very somber. He left the Jewish center and went for dinner and he wasn't screaming out to fans and being his usual excited self. He was just kind of quiet and reserved."

Bieber has been spending time by himself -- he's gotten rid of much of his entourage and has paired it down to just one bodyguard. He hasn't been hanging out with Lil Twist and Lil Za as of late -- he's on a spiritual journey, focusing on himself, getting rid of any negative influences in his life.

According to reports, Bieber was previously in Palm Springs on a mission of sorts with Hillsong Church pastor Carl Lentz, and while Biebs was supposed to be spending two weeks with Lentz, it seems like he decided to come back early. Lentz's house of worship identifies as Pentecostal, and Biebs has long been a devout Christian, so we wonder what he thought of his time with the rabbi. And we're also wondering what the rabbi thought about the time he spent with the heavily tattooed pop star...

Later in the evening the Biebs Instagrammed a totally innocuous photo of himself and a pal and wrote, "Be intentional with everything you do." Is this mellow and thoughtful dude the new JB? If so, we're loving it!

 

Jaden Smith LOVES Not Having To Go To School

Posted on Wed Nov 19th, 2014 2:44pm PDT       By X17 Staff


See the look of joy on his face? We're totally starting to buy his argument that school is for suckers!

Jaden Smith and his friends (and bodyguards) were snapped leaving a shopping center in Calabasas on Wednesday afternoon, and this was just one day after the 16-year-old's absolutely idiotic New York Times interview made the rounds online.

When Jaden isn't tweeting deep thoughts about life (highlights this month include "Never Mind Its Christmas Eve Homeless People Need To Eat" and "You Taught Me How To Play The Piano But Have Never Heard Me"), he told the publication he's reading ancient texts and working hard on creating new music.

"Honestly, we’re just trying to make music that we think is cool," Jaden said. "We don’t think a lot of the music out there is that cool. So we make our own music." While he doesn't actually go to school, Jaden insisted that his approach to learning is the way to go.

"School is not authentic because it ends," he continued. "It’s not true, it’s not real. Our learning will never end. The school that we go to every single morning, we will continue to go to … Kids who go to normal school are so teenagery, so angsty. You never learn anything in school. Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver’s ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out."

Well, if he had spent a bit more time in a formal learning environment, we think he might understand the importance of graduating from high school, going to college, learning how to prioritize assignments and interacting with other individuals. But who needs to do any of that when your parents are worth over $200 million and don't seem to care what you do?

 

Makeup-Free Kendall Jenner Is Anything But Glam At The Gym

Posted on Wed Nov 19th, 2014 1:12pm PDT       By X17 Staff


Kendall Jenner may be a supermodel in the making, but that doesn't mean she's picture perfect every single day!

On Wednesday the reality TV starlet hit the gym in Los Angeles, and Kendall gave us a peek at her makeup-free mug when X17 photographers snapped her leaving. Kendall tried to cover up when she was in the parking lot, but she made no attempt to hide once she got behind the wheel of her black Range Rover.

Meanwhile her big sister Khloe hit a different gym across town, and rather than going au naturel, it appears as though she put on a thick coating of lip gloss. Either that or she just got injections ... or maybe she's going the Kylie route and putting lipliner half a centimeter outside of her natural lip line? Check out the pictures in the gallery below and tell us what you think!

 

Alessandra Ambrosio Wears Her New Clothing Purchase Straight To The Party

Posted on Wed Nov 19th, 2014 12:50pm PDT       By X17 Staff


Presto change-o!

Alessandra Ambrosio doesn't sit around fretting about what to wear to a special occasion, she just goes out and buys something! The supermodel stopped by Planet Blue in Brentwood yesterday clad in funky leggings and a frumpy sweatshirt, and then when we caught her heading to a birthday lunch at The Ivy later that afternoon, she was wearing the navy silk jumpsuit she had just purchased!

Talk about ready-to-wear!

 

FKA Twigs Reveals Relationship With Robert Pattinson Is "Very Worth It" Despite Backlash

Posted on Wed Nov 19th, 2014 12:10pm PDT       By X17 Staff


It's hard being in love with a heartthrob!

FKA Twigs has been extremely tight-lipped about her relationship with Robert Pattinson, but for the first time, she is speaking out about what it's like to date the Twilight star and deal with his overwhelming fame and fan base.

"I really enjoy the fun of putting something out and people liking it or hating it or talking about it, but vacuous attention, it feels disgusting. It's like a hangover. It's weird, I know that's not really because of me or what I'm doing. The positivity that I get from [my relationship] makes the more challenging aspects…very worth it," the 26-year-old musician confessed to USA Today.

The British singer/songwriter was the subject of racially charged online bullying when news broke she was dating the British hunk. "I am genuinely shocked and disgusted at the amount of racism that has been infecting my account the past week. Racism is unacceptable in the real world and it's unacceptable online," she tweeted at the time.

If you're dating R-Patz, you just have to turn a blind eye to the haters!

 

Angelina Jolie Talks Plans To Give Up Acting, Difficulty Directing Husband Brad Pitt In New Interview

Posted on Wed Nov 19th, 2014 11:15am PDT       By X17 Staff


If she has it her way, you won't be seeing much of her on the big screen in years to come!

Angelina Jolie took a break from filming By The Sea to sit down for an interview with DuJour magazine, and the actress chatted about her plans to give up acting for directing, as well as the challenges that come with directing husband Brad Pitt in their first film together since 2005's Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

"I've never been comfortable as an actor; I've never loved being in front of the camera. I didn't ever think I could direct, but I hope I'm able to have a career at it because I'm much happier," the Oscar winner admitted. The 39-year-old has directed Unbroken and In the Land of Blood and Honey, so she's already on her way!

Giving screen direction to her A-list hubby hasn't been without its challenges, but she insists it's a new and rewarding experience for both of them. "The tricky thing is directing myself and directing Brad. It's hard, dramatic material, and we're balancing. It's a heavy film, and it's not easy for us. But even as you struggle through it, you're in the trenches together and you don't expect it to be easy. We're challenging each other and that's a really good thing," she gushed.

Is there anything Angie can't do?! It doesn't seem like it!

 

Jennifer Aniston On Playing A Sex Addict: "It Goes Against Every Fiber Of My Being"

Posted on Wed Nov 19th, 2014 10:48am PDT       By X17 Staff


Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman appeared on Good Morning America on Wednesday to promote Horrible Bosses 2, and we're not sure what Jen is wearing, but she still managed to come across as charming and cheeky during her interview.

When asked about her role as sex-crazed dentist Dr. Julia Harris, Aniston said, "It goes against every fiber of my being," but added that it's "completely fun, it's a dream job for any actress, to play that monster." Funny, because she absolutely nails the part!

And is she ruling out a third Horrible Bosses flick? Nope! "She's hardly tapped out," Aniston told the Associated Press earlier this week of her hilarious character. "We all were a bit sad when this movie came to an end because I, for one, felt it was too soon to end Julia's party."

Horrible Bosses 2 hits theaters on November 26.

 

Janice Dickinson Claims Bill Cosby Raped Her

Posted on Wed Nov 19th, 2014 10:40am PDT       By X17 Staff


Janice Dickinson appeared on Entertainment Tonight on Tuesday, and the 59-year-old supermodel dropped a major bombshell when she revealed that Bill Cosby raped her in 1982.

Dickinson, who was at the height of her fame at the time, said Cosby contacted her regarding appearing on his hit show. After meeting up with him over dinner in Lake Tahoe, California, Dickinson claims Cosby gave her a glass of red wine and a pill, which she asked for because she had stomach cramps.

"The next morning I woke up, and I wasn't wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man," she told the show. "Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs."

So why is she just now coming forward? "I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do, and it happened to me, and this is the true story," she says. "I believe all the other women."

Two other women have accused the former sitcom star of sexual assault in the last few weeks, and back in 2004 a woman named Andrea Constand filed a suit against Cosby for sexual assault. Thirteen women then came forward with similar allegations, but the class action suit was settled in 2006. In 2005 two additional women came forward with accusations that the actor drugged and raped them, but no charges were ever filed.

Barbara Bowman, who appeared as a witness in Constand's case, wrote an op-ed piece in the Washington Post earlier this month about her ordeal, and shortly after that, former publicist Joan Tarshis came forward and revealed that the former comedian assaulted her on two occasions in 1969. "I want to talk about this now and I want to really support the other women who have gone through this," Tarshis told the show. "Now with people coming out, it's being handled differently."

And Cosby is being handled differently as well. Netflix has decided not to premiere Cosby's upcoming comedy special, Bill Cosby 77.

On Sunday, Cosby's lawyer, John P. Schmitt, issued the following statement:
"Over the last several weeks, decade-old, discredited allegations against Mr. Cosby have resurfaced. The fact they are being repeated does not make them true. Mr. Cosby does not intend to dignify these allegations with any comment. He would like to thank all his fans for the outpouring of support and assure them that, at age 77, he is doing his best work. There will be no further statement from Mr. Cosby or any of his representatives."

 

Like us on Facebook!