Miley Cyrus Slams Drug Overdose Reports, Says She's The "Poster Child For Good Health"

Posted on Tue May 6th, 2014 3:10pm PDT       By X17 Staff

miley-cyrus-presser-460-drugs.jpg

Miley Cyrus chatted with reporters at a press conference at the O2 Arena in London before her show tonight, and the 21-year-old pop star opened up about her recent hospitalization and how thrilled she is to return to her Bangerz tour. "You have no idea how ready I am. There is nothing I would rather not do than lay in a bed for two weeks. It was the most miserable two weeks of my life," she said.

After postponing a handful of her U.S. tour dates last month due to an allergic reaction to antibiotics, Miley was forced to cancel her concerts in Amsterdam and Belgium last week due to "a health setback" when her the reaction returned. However, doctors gave her a clean bill of health over the weekend and she announced on Sunday that she was back on the road.

So what about those rumors that Miley was being hospitalized for something other than a reaction to prescribed medication? "I didn't have a drug overdose," she said. "I took some sh*tty antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction. I already had a death in my family so my immune system was already low."

"But when people are lying on the internet saying you've had an overdose, that makes you feel better," she sniped. We weren't sure who reported the OD story, but Miley was on the cover of In Touch Weekly in mid-April with the headline "Heart Attack Drama" and claims her hard partying has created a "secret medical crisis." The mag wrote that the "21-year-old star won't stop doing drugs," and that docs warned her, "Change your life or you'll die." Yikes!

Still, it seems like she's doing much better now. "I'm feeling good, I'm alive, so that's f*cking awesome. Look at me, I'm the poster child for good health. I've been laying down for three weeks. I'm gonna go off -- I'm like a star waiting to explode."

So what's she doing now to take care of herself? "I'm on this crazy vitamin rush and crazy honey and lavender," she said, adding, "I'm probably the only one on this tour who doesn't drink or smoke before a show, as I take this really seriously. It's almost like being an athlete being up here, because if someone was f*cked up, they definitely couldn't do my show."

"I'm gonna f*ck this place up," she concluded. "We're gonna have a lot of fun. We're gonna be, like, tops off, f*cking screaming. You have no idea how ready I feel." Can't wait to see pics and video from her show tonight!

Actually, we might!

 

Report: V. Stiviano Has Secretly Adopted Two African American Boys

Posted on Tue May 6th, 2014 2:53pm PDT       By X17 Staff

v_stiviano_adopt_050614.jpg

The crazy just keeps on coming. As if roller skates, visors and straw hats weren't enough drama -- Donald Sterling's former love monkey has apparently adopted two African American boys. The adoption went through last Friday, reports RadarOnline.com. UMM WHAT?! We gotta say we didn't see this curve ball coming!

And apparently the racist-remark spewing Clippers owner has spent time with the boys. Yeah this story just went from weird to bizarro.

"V fostered two young African American boys for several years. She had met the boys during her work in the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office. The adoption was finalized on Friday amidst all of the chaos. In fact, the social worker came by V’s house for a final inspection before she left to do the interview with Barbra Walters," a source told Radar.

The boys are reportedly of Cambodian, African American and Asian descent and are 12 and 13-years-old.

“V is over the moon that the adoption is final and legal. It was a long and arduous process, but it was worth it. Donald has spent a lot of time with V and the boys in the past. He got along with the boys, and was very sweet to them.”

Once again ... UMM WHAT?!

We think we liked V better when she was just a some fame-seeking chick on roller skates who had a penchant for sunhats and less when she was trying to influence the lives of two boys in need. Good luck to those boys -- we sure hope they like visors!

Oh and in other news: TMZ is reporting that the new mom-of-two is currently under criminal investigation. Why? Oh just for possibly extorting money Sterling in exchange for keeping the damaging audio recordings secret.

She's definitely a great role model for the leaders of tomorrow!


 

Report: George Clooney Set To Marry Fiancee Amal Alamuddin In September

Posted on Tue May 6th, 2014 2:30pm PDT       By X17 Staff

amal_alamuddin_george_clooney.jpg

They've already saved a date!

George Clooney and fiancee Amal Alamuddin will wed in September, and the date has special significance because that month also marks their one year anniversary. They sure move quickly!

    "If all goes as they are planning, Amal and George will be husband and wife within less than five months,’ a family friend revealed to DailyMail.


The notorious bachelor might want to get ready for quite the production, too! His Beirut-born bride-to-be and her clan will most likely want to keep with cultural traditions and host a large affair.

    "George doesn’t want a huge to-do, but what he doesn’t really understand yet is that a 'small' wedding for a Lebanese family is around 200 people,’ the friend added.


Just imagine the guest list for these nuptials!

 

Miley Cyrus Flashes Her Nipple On Instagram, Will Perform At The Billboard Awards

Posted on Tue May 6th, 2014 1:10pm PDT       By X17 Staff

miley-nipple-boat.jpg

She certainly knows how to stay in the news!

After cancelling a bunch of Bangerz tour dates last month due to a severe allergic reaction, Miley Cyrus is back on the road and she couldn't be happier about it! The 21-year-old starlet has posted a handful of Instagram videos of herself twerking and rocking out in the U.K., and in the latest one we get a peek at her nipple. Happy #tatatuesday?

The singer posted the video below and wrote, "going croque monsieur #turndownforwhat #yourneck #psnocheesejustham #imonaboatb*tch #toturntforonevid." While we don't really care about her boob popping out of her bikini top, we are a little concerned that she's going a little too HAM a little too soon. After all, she JUST got the clear from her doctors, and after being in the hospital for several days last month, the last thing she'd want is to get sick again!

In other (good) news, it was just announced that Miley will be performing at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday May 18! Well, kinda. The starlet, who was nominated for a whopping 8 categories this year, will be performing remotely from Europe during the show. Still, it doesn't make much of a difference to those of us who will be watching on TV...

In case you missed it, here's the video:

 

Monica Lewinsky Breaks Her Silence: "I Deeply Regret What Happened Between Me And President Clinton"

Posted on Tue May 6th, 2014 12:40pm PDT       By X17 Staff

monica_lewinsky_050614.jpg

She speaks!

Monica Lewinsky has finally broken her silence over her very public affair with President Bill Clinton.

The now-40-year-old wrote an article in the June issue of Vanity Fair in which she opened about her infamous past. "It's time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress. I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened."

Okay. We. Get. It. You. Regret. It.

She also denied that the Clintons paid her off to keep her silent but wrote that there may be some consequence to her finally speaking out now."I am determined to have a different ending to my story. I’ve decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past. (What this will cost me, I will soon find out.)," wrote the former White House intern.

The blue-dress wearing brunette also said that after the ordeal it was very hard to find a job due to the stigma of the affair. Lewinsky made it a point to say in the article that the relationship between herself and the 42nd president was consensual, but wrote, "Any 'abuse' came in the aftermath, when I was made a scapegoat in order to protect his powerful position."

We bet the Clintons aren't going to love that one!

Vanity Fair's June issue hits newsstands on May 13.

 

Britney Spears Sued For Allegedly Breaking Dancer's Nose On The Set Of "Work B*tch"

Posted on Tue May 6th, 2014 12:10pm PDT       By X17 Staff

Britney-Spears-Work-Bitch.jpg

Britney Spears is being sued for battery and negligence by a dancer who claims the pop star smacked her in the face and broke her nose on the set of "Work Bitch." Hit me baby one more time!

Dawn Noel was on the set of the shoot on August 19, 2013 in Woodland Hills, California, and she claims that when Spears arrived, she was "in a disheveled and confused state." She added in court docs, "although the choreography involving Spears was fairly basic, she was having difficulty learning the moves, performing dance steps and following simple directions."

Apparently after 30 minutes of rehearsing, Spears "twirled in an unbalanced and reckless manner, arms extended out to her sides and forcefully backhanded" Noel directly in the face. The breaking of Noel's noise made "a cracking sound" that was heard by other dancers, but she didn't go see a doctor until later in the day.

So what's the problem? Noel claims Spears' reps and Reign Deer Entertainment company agreed to pay her medical expenses, but later backed out. She is suing for serious physical and emotional damages including disfigurement to her nose as well as severe emotional distress and anxiety, and she's demanding a jury trial.

 

Prince William Flies Coach!

Posted on Tue May 6th, 2014 11:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

williamcoach460.jpg

Humble royal alert!

Prince William took an American Airlines flight from Memphis to Dallas on Sunday after attending pal Guy Pelly's wedding, and he flew coach like an average Joe!

A snap of HRH was taken by US television reporter Eli Ross, and you can clearly see Wills riding in economy with the rest of the passengers.

It is thought that the royal family tries to reduce travel costs wherever possible because they have a constant security detail of at least 4 officers from Scotland Yard's royalty protection squad with them, and paying for all their accommodations can get pricey!

Prince George wouldn't be caught dead flying anything other than first class, but apparently his daddy doesn't mind!

 

V. Stiviano Gets In The Festive Spirit For Cinco De Drinko

Posted on Tue May 6th, 2014 11:13am PDT       By X17 Staff

V. Stiviano  mask visor Cinco de Mayo

Bottom's up!

Donald Sterling's favorite piece V. Stiviano, who is of black and Mexican descent, celebrated the Mexican holiday Cinco de Mayo with a festive ensemble and a margarita on Monday. It's a good thing V isn't trying to get any attention from this scandal!

Maybe V should open a Mexican restaurant chain called Margs & Visors. Just a thought!

Instead of accessorizing her look with roller-skates, the visor-loving lady donned overall cutoffs, an oversized straw hat (atop her visor) and a Mexican flag scarf. Yep -- way to look not crazy!

Cinco de Mayo (known to the party gods as Cindo de Drinko) is mostly celebrated in the U.S. and is a way to commemorate Mexico's involvement in the first years of the Civil War. The day is used to celebrate Mexico, fending off the would-be French invasion of the U.S. We're just glad that V is able to celebrate her people with class!

 

Like us on Facebook!