Maria Shriver Spends The Day With Daughters Christina And Katherine

Posted on Fri Jul 29th, 2011 11:35am PDT       By X17 Staff

mshriver072811_01_X17460WM.jpgMaria Shriversanta monice sunglasses divorce jean jacket Katherine Schwarzenegger  Christina Schwarzenegger

Maria Shriver is lucky to not have to go through her upcoming divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger alone because her two daughters, Christina and Katherine, are right by her side. Younger son Christopher must be taking it easy at home ... recovering from his recent boogie boarding accident.

The threesome ran errands together in Santa Monica. Great to see Ms. Shriver surrounding herself with loved ones during this difficult time. Earlier this week, Maria grabbed dinner with BFF Oprah Winfrey.

See more of the family out and about ... after the jump.

Read More!

 

Boardwalk Empire's Paz de la Huerta Pleads Guilty To Bar Fight

Posted on Fri Jul 29th, 2011 11:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

PazDeLaHuerta072911.jpgBoardwalk Empire's Paz de la Huerta has finally realized that just because you're on a violent TV show, that doesn't mean you can get away with being a bad girl in real life.

Paz pleaded guilty to harassing The City star Samantha Swetra at New York City's Standard Hotel on March 20.

The Boardwalk Empire babe had been accused of punching the MTV reality star in the face, causing a bloody nose, and throwing a glass at her.

The judge presiding over the case in Manhattan sentenced Paz to one day of community service and 12 weeks of alcohol counseling. No, we're not kidding - that's the entire punishment.

Outside the court, Paz, 26, would not discuss the case but did admit, "I'm extremely glad this is over."

Paz's criminal case has been concluded, but she still has to deal with a lawsuit Samantha filed.

Kids, this is why we don't get into drunken bar fights.

Find out what Paz reportedly said about Ms. Swerta ... after the jump.

Read More!

 

Boardwalk Empire's Paz de la Huerta Pleads Guilty To Bar Fight

Posted on Fri Jul 29th, 2011 11:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

PazDeLaHuerta072911.jpgBoardwalk Empire's Paz de la Huerta has finally realized that just because you're on a violent TV show, that doesn't mean you can get away with being a bad girl in real life.

Paz pleaded guilty to harassing The City star Samantha Swetra at New York City's Standard Hotel on March 20.

The Boardwalk Empire babe had been accused of punching the MTV reality star in the face, causing a bloody nose, and throwing a glass at her.

The judge presiding over the case in Manhattan sentenced Paz to one day of community service and 12 weeks of alcohol counseling. No, we're not kidding - that's the entire punishment.

Outside the court, Paz, 26, would not discuss the case but did admit, "I'm extremely glad this is over."

Paz's criminal case has been concluded, but she still has to deal with a lawsuit Samantha filed.

Kids, this is why we don't get into drunken bar fights.

Find out what Paz reportedly said about Ms. Swerta ... after the jump.

Read More!

 

Crystal Harris Half Apologizes To Hugh Hefner

Posted on Fri Jul 29th, 2011 10:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

CrystalHarrisHughHefner072911.jpgThe blonde Playboy bunny we love to hate is back in the headlines! Brace yourself.

Just two days after slamming Hugh Hefner on Sirius XM Radio's Howard Stern Show, Crystal Harris took to Twitter Thursday night to apologize for her harsh comments.

And by apology, we mean she attempted to save face for making comments such as sex with the Playboy founder lasted "like two seconds" and that she's "not turned on by Hef."

Crystal Tweeted:

    "The Stern interview scared me, he's harsh. I was unprepared and blurted out things I shouldn't have said, I'm sorry."


Even though Hef Tweeted Tuesday night that Crystal had lied about their relationship, he's now accepting his ex-fiancée's olive branch. In fact, he's actually being very understanding.

See what Hef had to say ... after the jump.

Read More!

 

Crystal Harris Half Apologizes To Hugh Hefner

Posted on Fri Jul 29th, 2011 10:55am PDT       By X17 Staff

CrystalHarrisHughHefner072911.jpgThe blonde Playboy bunny we love to hate is back in the headlines! Brace yourself.

Just two days after slamming Hugh Hefner on Sirius XM Radio's Howard Stern Show, Crystal Harris took to Twitter Thursday night to apologize for her harsh comments.

And by apology, we mean she attempted to save face for making comments such as sex with the Playboy founder lasted "like two seconds" and that she's "not turned on by Hef."

Crystal Tweeted:

    "The Stern interview scared me, he's harsh. I was unprepared and blurted out things I shouldn't have said, I'm sorry."


Even though Hef Tweeted Tuesday night that Crystal had lied about their relationship, he's now accepting his ex-fiancée's olive branch. In fact, he's actually being very understanding.

See what Hef had to say ... after the jump.

Read More!

 

Kris Humphries Thinks His Mom Is Prettier Than Kim

Posted on Fri Jul 29th, 2011 10:30am PDT       By X17 Staff



Kris Humphries is less than a month away from walking down the aisle with fiancee Kim Kardashian ... but someone needs to teach this mega-tall basketball player something called husband etiquette ASAP.

When someone asks who the hottest woman in the world is ... you better say your fiancee, especially if she's walking with you! Watch his "wrong answer" in the video above.

Oh, Kris ... you better learn quick.

Read More!

 

Kris Humphries Thinks His Mom Is Prettier Than Kim

Posted on Fri Jul 29th, 2011 10:30am PDT       By X17 Staff



Kris Humphries is less than a month away from walking down the aisle with fiancee Kim Kardashian ... but someone needs to teach this mega-tall basketball player something called husband etiquette ASAP.

When someone asks who the hottest woman in the world is ... you better say your fiancee, especially if she's walking with you! Watch his "wrong answer" in the video above.

Oh, Kris ... you better learn quick.

Read More!

 

Scarlett Johansson Turns Down Invite To The Marine Corps Ball, Sends A Case Of Champagne Instead

Posted on Fri Jul 29th, 2011 10:10am PDT       By X17 Staff

Johansson430.jpgFirst Mila Kunis, then Betty White, and now newly-single Scarlett Johansson has been added to the list of sexy stars invited to the Marine Corps Ball on Nov 10, via YouTube.

But unfortunately for Sgt. Dustin L. Williams, the Iron Man star already has plans!

Johansson graciously declined the Marine's request, but said she felt "incredibly honored" to have received an invite, and even praised him for his "cheeky filmmaking", but regrets she would not be able to attend due to "prior commitments".

The actress did send over a big case of Möet and Chandon Champagne with her gratitude and expressed:

    "In my absence, I raise a glass to you and all the men and women of the U.S. Marine Corps, past and present, in thanks for your continued commitment to preserving the safety of our nation."


It looks like Mila Kunis will be the only movie star at the Ball -- as of yet!

Check out the entire video Sgt. Williams made for Scarlett, after the jump ...

Read More!

 

Like us on Facebook!