Iggy Azalea Calls Snopp Dogg An "Ass" After He Posts Mean Tweet

Posted on Tue Oct 14th, 2014 10:50am PDT       By X17 Staff


It's a Twitter war! Iggy Azalea and Snoop Dogg are in quite the Twitter battle after the "Drop It Like It's Hot" rapper tweeted a pic attacking the Aussie singer's appearance, which said,"Iggy Azalea No Make Up."

In response to the photo, Iggy wrote on Monday, "@SnoopDogg why would you post such a mean pic on insta when you send your body guards to ask me for pictures every time we are at shows together?"

The "Fancy" singer also added: "My bodyguard stopped the fire truck that saved your friends life in canada when he almost burnt down the hotel. and every time I've ever spoken to you you've always been nice as hell, I'm disappointed you'd be such an ass for no reason."

Snoop, who is notoriously nice, may have had too much reefer and thought this was funny in the moment because he has since taken the pic down, but has yet to publicly comment on the public slamming. Azalea has also since deleted the tweets.

Let's hope this tiff between rappers is dunzo!

UPDATE: Looks like the rap battle is not over. Just after our post went up, a pic showed up on Snoop's Instagram which features a split image of Iggy and Marlon Wayans in White Chicks, comparing the two. Along with the no-so-nice juxtaposition, Snoop (or whoever's handling Snoop's Insta) wrote "Ok last one. Hahahahaha I didn't make this sh*t up I jus post smoke n chill Hahahahahahah. So says Todd." Seems a bit cruel -- but the whole thing sounds like a bunch of dudes stoned out of their minds having a little too much fun at Iggy's expense on social media. Either way, we can't really disagree with the White Chicks comparison -- we've been saying it around the office for months!

 

BREAKING NEWS - Kesha Sues Former Manager, Dr. Luke, For Sexual And Physical Abuse

Posted on Tue Oct 14th, 2014 10:12am PDT       By X17 Staff

In a shocking turn of events, Kesha is claiming that she was sexually, physically, verbally and emotionally abused for 10 years by her producer, Dr. Luke, reports TMZ. The singer/songwriter is striking back -- suing the music man, claiming that she almost died as a result of the years of abuse.

In a new lawsuit, the "Tick Tock" singer alleges that the super producer was abusive to her from when she signed on with him at the age of 18. The 27-year-oid claims that he repeatedly made sexual advances toward her, forcing her to use drugs and alcohol to render her defenseless.

The lawsuit alleges that Dr. Luke forced Kesha to snort something before getting on a plane and then during the trip, he forced himself upon her while she was drugged.

Kesha also alleges he forced her to drink with him, which led to a her waking up naked in Dr. Luke's bed, sore, sick and with no memory of what happened.

Kesha's complaints towards the not-so-good doc are not new. The unruly singer alleged earlier this year that Dr. Luke's emotional abuse is what led to much talked about eating disorder. She claims Dr. Luke said, among other things, "You are not that pretty, you are not that talented, you are just lucky to have me."  She claims he called her "a fat f***ing refrigerator."

This news is the first time we've heard of any physical and sexual abuse.

Kesha's lawyer, Mark Geragos, told the website, "This lawsuit is a wholehearted effort by Kesha to regain control of her music career and her personal freedom after suffering for ten years as a victim of mental manipulation, emotional abuse and an instance of sexual assault at the hands of Dr. Luke." 

Geragos adds, "The facts presented in our lawsuit paint a picture of a man who is controlling and willing to commit horrible acts of abuse in an attempt to intimidate an impressionable, talented, young female artist into submission for his personal gain. Kesha is focused on moving her life and her career beyond this terrible time."

X17online can report EXCLUSIVELY, that Kesha is in hiding right now, trying to stay out of the spotlight as the news made headlines. She returned to the States from Shanghai October 7, arriving in Newark, and has been hiding every since. On October 10, she tweeted, "I think people forget I'm from Nashville." On October 11, she tweeted a graphic reading, "Salt water heals all wounds" and captioned it "Tears sweat or ocean." Does this offer us any clues as to her whereabouts? Where in the world is Kesha?

 

Mickey Rourke Is Anything But Incognito In His Package-Baring Camouflage Leggings

Posted on Tue Oct 14th, 2014 9:44am PDT       By X17 Staff


We don't know if Mickey Rourke was trying to be inconspicuous in his teal camo leggings -- but it definitely wasn't working! All eyes were on the grey-haired star (and his umm ... package) when he grabbed a coffee in Beverly Hills on Monday.

Along with the package-baring spandex, The Wrestler actor also donned a velour track jacket with "MR" monogramed on it.

Other than his face (because really nothing can be done about that), the 62-year-old was certainly looking good for his years, showing off those slim pins of his.

 

Mark Zuckerberg Donates $25 Million To CDC To Help Fight Ebola Outbreak

Posted on Tue Oct 14th, 2014 9:40am PDT       By X17 Staff

Mark Zuckerberg may be worth an estimated $33.3 billion, but this is still a pretty sizable donation!

On Tuesday the Facebook founder posted a statement and revealed that he and wife Priscilla Chan are donating $25 million to the CDC to help combat the deadly Ebola outbreak, which has already claimed over 4,000 lives.

Zuckerberg wrote:
    Priscilla and I are donating $25 million to the Centers for Disease Control Foundation to help fight Ebola. We need to get Ebola under control in the near term so that it doesn’t spread further and become a long term global health crisis that we end up fighting for decades at large scale, like HIV or polio. We believe our grant is the quickest way to empower the CDC and the experts in this field to prevent this outcome."


And he's not the only one! Last month, former Microsoft co-founder/fellow billionaire Bill Gates announced that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation would donate $50 million to help fight the disease. Their donations will be going towards United Nations agencies and other global organizations, including $5 million to the World Health Organization, $5 million to UNICEF and $2 million to the CDC.

 

Brad Pitt Chats About Getting His Grandfather's Shotgun At The Age Of Six

Posted on Tue Oct 14th, 2014 9:15am PDT       By X17 Staff


Brad Pitt headed to a press junket in New York City on Tuesday for his new World War II film Fury, and the 50-year-old actor flashed a smile -- and a peek at his wedding band! -- when he waved to photographers.

The WWII flick hits theaters on Friday, and it also stars Shia LaBeouf, among other actors. And speaking of war and weapons, Pitt, who has previously been very outspoken about his opinion on gun laws, recently chatted with the Radio Times about just how pro-gun he is.

"There’s a rite of passage where I grew up of inheriting your ancestors’ weapons," he said. "My brother got my dad's. I got my grandfather’s shotgun when I was in kindergarten." But don't worry -- Pitt's parents gave him an air gun first, and he wasn't allowed to fire a handgun until he was eight. You know, after plenty of practice!

Pitt, who was raised in Missouri, also stated that he doesn't feel as though his family is safe unless there is a gun in the home. "The positive is that my father instilled in me a profound and deep respect for the weapon," he said.

From guns in the house to feeding his kids Coke for breakfast (and McDonald's and Cheetos), the Jolie-Pitt clan are sort of a modern day Beverly Hillbillies!

 

Reese Witherspoon On Her 2013 Arrest: People Realized "I Wasn't Exactly What They Thought"

Posted on Tue Oct 14th, 2014 8:50am PDT       By X17 Staff


Pretty sure we all thought she was terrible before this, but ok!

Reese Witherspoon was asked about her 2013 drunken arrest for disorderly conduct at the BFI London Film Festival on Monday, and not only did the actress not seemed ashamed about it, it almost seemed like she was happy it happened because it gave her a little edge.

"I think it was a moment where people realized that I wasn't exactly what they thought I was. I guess maybe we all like to define people by the way the media presents them, and I think that I showed I have a complexity that people didn't know about," she explained.

"It's part of human nature. I made a mistake. We all make mistakes. The best you can do is say sorry and learn from it and move on," she added.

The Oscar winner previously apologized for her behavior, and tried to justify her less than stellar conduct. "It was definitely a scary situation and I was frightened for my husband, but that is no excuse. I was disrespectful to the officer who was just doing his job. The words I used that night definitely do not reflect who I am," she told Us Weekly.

Don't call her America's sweetheart!

 

Portia de Rossi Gets Dunked By Wife Ellen DeGeneres For A Good Cause

Posted on Tue Oct 14th, 2014 8:10am PDT       By X17 Staff


Portia de Rossi appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday, and while the ladies chatted about starting a family and Portia's guest role on Scandal, things got pretty wild when Portia agreed to be dunked in a tank of water.

"All month long, we've been partnering with Ulta Beauty to raise awareness for breast cancer research," Ellen explained. "For every person that gets dunked, they will donate $10,000. Today that person is going to be my lovely wife Portia de Rossi." After a few tries, Ellen finally nailed the target that dropped Portia into the water, and we're not sure how warm it was, but the blonde starlet still looked gorgeous after getting soaked.

Prior to wrecking a perfectly good hair and makeup job, Portia once again affirmed that the couple have no plans to have kids. "One of the main things that everybody's asking me about and asking you about, and I thought I would let you clear it up, is, if we're having a baby or not," Ellen asked her wife. De Rossi's reply? "It would be so fun for everybody if we were, wouldn't it?" But don't get your hopes up, because Ellen then clarified, "No… we're not…"

Read More!

 

Pharrell Williams Sports Some Serious Guyliner In Paris

Posted on Tue Oct 14th, 2014 7:40am PDT       By X17 Staff


Did Pharrell Williams get lucky ... at Sephora?!

On Tuesday the singer/producer stepped out in Paris, and we were shocked to see that he was wearing a significant amount of eyeliner. He wore eye makeup to the Met Gala a few years back, but as far as we know, he wasn't attending a punk rock-themed party...

The previous day, the 41-year-old musician appeared on BBC Radio 1 in London, and he revealed that he'd love to work with One Direction. "I would. What's the worst that could happen? Something that we don't think is good? We don't put it out," he said.

So how has his life been since he basically became a solo artist? "Two years ago my management said Columbia Records wanted to have a conversation with me," he said. "My life has changed ever since. I've not gotten used to it. The only reason why I said yes was because I was so overwhelmed and touched that they even cared what I would make. I wasn't asking for it. Even up until my first show, I didn't know what I was going to do."

Aww, we love him! But we still want an explanation behind the guyliner...

 

Like us on Facebook!