Posted on Fri Jan 3rd, 2014 11:45am PDT By
X17 Staff
The first trailer for the upcoming Veronica Mars movie has finally hit the web, and Kristen Bell is back in fine form ... this time on the big screen!
The hit TV series ran from 2004 to 2007, and though fans were bummed when the show ended, they got their wish with the film, which was funded by a Kickstarter campaign that ultimately raised $5.7 million in donations.
Bell's cheeky character is now a lawyer, and the majority of the original cast are back as well, inclduing Chris Lowell, Jason Dohring, Krysten Ritter, Max Greenfield and more.
Veronica Mars hits theaters on March 14 ... check out the teaser above!
Posted on Fri Jan 3rd, 2014 11:20am PDT By
X17 Staff
Aww we love these proud papas! Both Alec Baldwin and Josh Duhamel were spotted out and about (Alec in New York City and Josh in Los Angeles) with their infant babies on Thursday -- and we are just loving how hands on these famous dads are with their wee ones!
On Thursday, Baldwin left his apartment carrying his infant daughter Carmen in a car seat and loaded her the back of his town car in the Big Apple. For the chilly afternoon, the 55-year-old bundled up in a three-quarter-length coat, while his bundle of joy wore an adorable purple knit had and pink ensemble. The former
30 Rock star looks like he was in quite the hurry -- but he still managed to take a few moments to give his daughter, who was born in August, a few adoring smiles.
Meanwhile on the other side of the country, Josh Duhamel was also busy carrying his son Axl in a car seat. For the afternoon of errands, the
Safe Haven star wore a long-sleeved Crossfit shirt, track pants and a backwards baseball hat. Despite the sunny southern California weather, baby Axl was outfitted in a navy blue hat with a monster design. So sweet!
These two on-the-go papas are currently taking their daddy duties in stride and we think it's just great!
Posted on Fri Jan 3rd, 2014 10:45am PDT By
X17 Staff
After vacationing with Sean Penn in Hawaii and then seemingly
spending the night with him on Wednesday, Charlize Theron kept a low profile when she left the gym on Thursday afternoon. While the two have been friends for years, we have to wonder if they're finally taking the next step...
Charlize stayed at Sean's beachfront home in Oahu for the last week, and the two even took the same flight back to the mainland on Wednesday night. On Thursday morning X17 photographers snapped Sean leaving Charlize's Los Angeles home just 12 hours after the two jetted from Hawaii to LAX. Not only that, but a source tells
People that the duo were "laughing and touchy-feely," at Seth MacFarlane's holiday party last month.
Still, a source tells the mag that it's nothing serious. "Charlize and Sean have been friends for years. They have been spotted out together several times in the past few years. Even when Charlize was dating Stuart [Townsend]. They both had dinner with Sean several times."
But Stuart isn't in the picture anymore, so...
Posted on Fri Jan 3rd, 2014 10:17am PDT By
X17 Staff
Alfonso Ribeiro and a lady friend dined at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills last night, and the former
Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air actor took some time to chat with X17 about his new year's resolutions and the passing of his former co-star James Avery.
Avery died on Tuesday at the age of 68 following complications from open heart surgery, according to his rep. Avery played Philip Banks, the uncle to Will Smith’s character and the father to Ribeiro's character.
Ribeiro chatted briefly about working with Avery, and when asked about his fondest memory of his late co-star, he said:
"Pretty much the days in which he was playing his incredible jazz music and I would always go into his dressing room and he'd have the most amazing jazz music playing … I learned a lot about some great old school jazz musicians from Avery and he will be missed by many."
When asked about New Year's resolutions, and he said, "This year it's all about being with family and loving the people you love."
Read More!
Posted on Fri Jan 3rd, 2014 9:50am PDT By
X17 Staff
Huh? What?! Kylie Jenner, stop posting selflies and so something worth while with your time -- like enroll in high school or something!
The 16-year-old reality star, who is rumored to be Jaden Smith, posted a sexy Instagram pic on Thursday and wrote this bizarro message along with it: "My monogamy it bothers you."
What does that gibberish even mean?! Umm your "monogamy" isn't the first thing that springs to mind for reasons the teen Kardashian bothers us -- but sure.
In the steamy pic -- Kylie shows off her legs in a leather minidress -- and it definitely looks like she is taking a page form the Kanye West school of style -- since he rapped in Run This Town, "Get y'all black tees on. All black everything."
Posted on Fri Jan 3rd, 2014 9:20am PDT By
X17 Staff
After spending the holidays in Sydney, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban and their daughters Sunday Rose, 5, and Faith, 2, touched down at LAX on Thursday. This is one stylish family!
While many celebs and their broods would be dressed down for such a long flight -- Kidman certainly isn't one of them. We're pretty impressed that Oscar winner and her girls are all gussied up in chic dresses! The couple dressed their adorable little girls in matching green party dresses, white frilly socks and black Mary Janes style shoes. The Paperboy star donned a sophisticated black and white floral dress with black blazer and low heels, while her crooning hubby was looking super sexy in a black v-nick, slim fit jeans and black high top shoes. That's one good looking family!
The Kidman/Urban holiday vacation was a busy one -- the whole clan also attended a bash for Kidman's parents' 50th wedding anniversary. Sounds like a great trip to us!
Posted on Fri Jan 3rd, 2014 8:45am PDT By
X17 Staff
Beyonce Knowles has released her fourth YouTube documentary video, and the Grammy winner opens up about wanting to debut her post-baby body in her visual album, which was released last month.
"I was very aware of the fact that I was showing my body," she says in the new clip, titled Liberation. "I was 195 pounds when I gave birth. I lost 65 pounds. I worked crazily to get my body back. I wanted to show my body. I wanted to show that you can have a child and you can work hard and you can get your body back. I know that there's so many women that feel the same thing after they give birth. You can have your child and you can still have fun and still be sexy and still have dreams and still live for yourself. I don't have any shame about being sexual. I'm not embarrassed about it, and I don't feel like I have to protect that side of me because I do believe that sexuality is a power we all have."
However, Queen Bey was a bit antsy to show her family members the video for her single "Partition," in which she wears several revealing outfits and dances in the Crazy horse nightclub suggestively for hubby Jay Z. Of the clip, Beyonce says, "It takes me back to when me and my husband first met, and he tries to scoop me and he thinks I'm the hottest thing in the world. I kinda had this whole fantasy of being in the car, and this whole movie played in my head. I didn't have a pen and paper. And I was so embarrassed after I recorded the song because I'm just talking sh*t. I'm like, 'I can't play this for my husband!' I still haven't played it for my mom. She's going to be very mad at me."
So what about those sexy moves? Bey explains, "The day that I got engaged was my husband's birthday, and I took him to Crazy Horse and I remember thinking 'Damn, these girls are fly.' I just thought it was the ultimate sexy show. I was like, 'I wish I was up there, I wish I could perform that for my man.' So that's what I did for the video."
Mission accomplished!
Posted on Fri Jan 3rd, 2014 8:10am PDT By
X17 Staff
Chris Pine covers the new issue of
The Hollywood Reporter, and he chats about everything from his growing career to President Obama to Lindsay Lohan.
It seems like ancient history, but Pine and Lohan worked together on the 2005 film
Just My Luck, where Lilo nabbed a $7 million-plus paycheck for her role while Pine was pretty much making his big screen debut.
Over the years their lives have seemingly reversed -- Pine has starred in the highly-profitable
Star Trek franchise and he'll appear next in
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, while Lilo is making her money with ... club appearances and reality television (well, a docu-reality series, if you want to get nit picky). So what does the actor remember about working with a then 18-year-old Lohan, who was already getting being hounded by the press?
"It was a real cyclone of insanity, like being around The Beatles," Pine recalls. "It was fascinating to watch, and in hindsight it's really a distinct moment in someone's life when you see what's really wonderful about what we get to do and what's really dangerous about it."
THR reports that production on
Just My Luck was shut down at least once because of starlet's antics, and though Pine was new to the fame game, he steered clear of Hurricane Lilo and all that she represented. "Hollywood is like living in a weird bubble," he says. "A bunch of people take care of you and get you stuff, and you're the center of that little microcosmic world. You start believing that it is real and … you deserve it."
Wonder what else he has to say about Lohan? We're sure some lucky interviewer will get some more dirt at one of the upcoming
Jack Ryan junkets...