Lopez Tonight Gets The Axe

Posted on Wed Aug 10th, 2011 11:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

GeorgeLopez081011.jpgGeorge Lopez's talk show Lopez Tonight has been canceled after just two seasons on the air, according to Variety.

TBS has chosen not to film a third season, and the show will end with Thursday night's episode. Raven-Symoné and Auggie Smith are currently scheduled as George's guests for August 11.

Just last year, the network moved the show from 11 p.m. to midnight to make room for Conan O'Brien's new talk show Conan.

Lopez Tonight was conceived as a younger, hip talk show to compete with programs like The Tonight Show and The Late Show with David Letterman. Since it began on November 9, 2009, George's show defintiely had its fair share of crazy guest segments, from George shotgunning a beer with Mark-Paul Gosselaar to having a Mexican vs. British food-off with Russell Brand.

Find out what TBS had to say about the decision ... after the jump.

Read More!

 

James Franco Admits To Making A Sex Tape

Posted on Wed Aug 10th, 2011 10:35am PDT       By X17 Staff



James Franco appeared on Conan last night to promote surprise hit Planet of the Apes, and he revealed that he once made a sex tape!

How refreshing -- a celeb who's not ashamed! Funnily enough, Franco is so weird when it comes to everything else, that the way he talks about making the tape seems normal! Said Franco:

    "My girlfriend and I decided to film ourselves. Watched it back and said, 'Yeah, well -- let's never watch that again.'"


Refreshingly humble! We bet you looked good, James!

Read More!

 

Idol's Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe Confirms Jennifer Lopez's Return For Season 11

Posted on Wed Aug 10th, 2011 10:10am PDT       By X17 Staff



American Idol's executive producer Nigel Lythgoe has confirmed one of the worst kept secrets in Hollywood ... Jennifer Lopez WILL be returning for Season 11 of the hit Fox show. Joining her on the panel will be Steven Tyler and veteran Randy Jackson.

While appearing on KIIS-FM's morning show, Lythgoe made the big announcement. He told AI host Ryan Seacrest:

    "I am delighted to say that all three judges, along with the brilliant host of American Idol [Seacrest] is back for the next season."


The 42-year-old performer, who recently split from husband of seven years Marc Anthony, reportedly signed a $20 million contract. Last year, JLo reportedly pulled in $12 million.

Read More!

 

Bar Refaeli Makes Mud Look Good

Posted on Wed Aug 10th, 2011 9:45am PDT       By X17 Staff

BarSea460.jpg

BarSea230.jpgBet you've never wished you were a pile of mud ... until now.

Supermodel Bar Refaeli took a dive into the Dead Sea Wednesday and made the world a better place by Tweeting these pics of herself.

Said Leo's ex:

    "*muddy* but feels good!! DEAD SEA- if you haven't been... well, sucks for you!"


We agree, Bar. We agree.

The 26-year-old has taken to posting pics of her fun times since she and Leo broke up a few months ago.

Check out the other sexy pic she posted after the jump ...

Read More!

 

It's Mock Turtle Time For Kim Kardashian

Posted on Wed Aug 10th, 2011 8:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kim Kardashian  take out food dress heels psoriasis reality tv kardashian

Kimmy K ran errands in Los Angeles on Tuesday, and rocked a coral mock turtleneck mini-dress while doing so!

Kim looks more like she's ready to hit the club than run errands, but we give her points for looking cute! Wonder if the dress is from her Sears collection.

On Tuesday, Kim took a break from Tweeting about her Sears collection and limited edition fragrance sales to talk about a more politically relevant topic. Check out her ... wise ... words after the jump!

Read More!

 

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Christopher "Kid" Reid Released From Jail, Says It Was All A Mistake

Posted on Wed Aug 10th, 2011 7:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

Kid 'n Play Christopher Reid  jail

Christopher Reid -- the "Kid" in '80s hip-hop duo Kid 'n Play -- was released from jail Wednesday morning after his Tuesday arrest.

Reid, 47, was arrested at his home for missing court dates tied to his July 2010 DUI arrest.

But he was all smiles when leaving jail, saying that his arrest was "clerical" and "totally" a misunderstanding (watch our video below). His last words:

    "I love L.A. Peace to the Po-Po."


There had been a warrant out for his arrest since August 2. Bail was set at $26,000. When arrested in 2010, Reid's blood alcohol level was almost double the legal limit. He was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to seek counseling.

Read More!

 

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Vienna Girardi Wins Hottest Bikini Bod By A Nose

Posted on Wed Aug 10th, 2011 7:00am PDT       By X17 Staff

reality tv cellulite bikini Vienna Girardi beach ocean Kasey Kahl  Bachelor Pad
reality tv cellulite bikini Vienna Girardi beach ocean Kasey Kahl  Bachelor Pad

Life's a beach for ex-Bachelor winner Vienna Girardi!

After fully recovering from her recent rhinoplasty procedure, the reality star spent her day showing off her new nose, sexy bikini bod and hot new man, Kasey Kahl, in Malibu, at the Voli Vodka Beach House on Tuesday.

Girardi couldn't hide her affection for the Jake Pavelka-look-alike, as they gave us an eyeful with their major PDA on the beach.

Later the pair headed back to the Malibu pad and started doing shots in the driveway. There's nothing better than beach-day drinking on a weekday afternoon! Watch it all in our video below!

It's only been a few months, but things are already serious between the Bachelor season 6 contestant and her new guy. They've reportedly decided to move in together, and Kahl even traveled to Houston to be with Girardi while she had her nose job.

Now that's true love.

Check out a before and after pic of Vienna's nose transformation, after the jump ...

Read More!

 

Justin Bieber Plays Matchmaker For Kendall Jenner Via Twitter

Posted on Wed Aug 10th, 2011 6:30am PDT       By X17 Staff

kendallandjustin.jpg

Justin Bieber is playing cupid!

The Baby singer is attempting to set Kendall Jenner up with his BFF, Julian Swirsky, who, according to his Twitter page, has written and produced for Soulja Boy, Sean Kingston, Justin Bieber, Bow Wow, and Nicole Scherzinger. Impressive!

Tuesday morning, Bieber tweeted: "Hey Kendall Jenner, you should let my boy take you out on a date," to which the Kardashian sister replied, "Only if you and Selena Gomez join. Double date!".

The 16-year-old writer/producer then responded to Bieber's suggestion (he totally asked him to ask her!) with a cool, "Yeah, I wouldn't mind that," before Tweeting, "@kendalljenner are you choosing the restaurant? #doubledate".

Check out a pic of "The Biebes" friend/Kendall Jenner's potential future BF, and tell us if you think they'd make a cute couple, after the jump ...

Read More!

 

Like us on Facebook!