Who's The Baby Daddy, Lauryn Hill?

Posted on Wed Jul 27th, 2011 4:00pm PDT       By X17 Staff

LaurynHill072711.jpgLauryn Hill just gave birth to a baby boy ... but she's not saying who the father is.

The former Fugees frontwoman has five kids - three boys and two girls - with her longtime on-and-off-again boyfriend, Rohan Marley. But the newest bundle of joy, born July 23, was not fathered by Mr. Marley.

In an attempt to clear up rumors, Lauryn, 36, Tweeted:

    "Mr. Marley and I have a long and complex history about which MANY inaccuracies have been reported since the beginning. To speculate without the facts can only cause people to form WRONG conclusions. We both value privacy and for that reason defend and preserve our right to it. Contrary to the numerous reports, Mr. Marley did not abandon me while pregnant with his child. We have had long periods of separation over the years but our 5 children together remain a joy to both of us. Thank you for your concern and I appreciate all of the well wishes regarding the birth of my new son."


Though she had hinted that she was expecting throughout the year, she only officially made the announcement that she had a bun in the oven at a June 4 concert in Detroit. Lauryn, who took time off for the birth, originally claimed the baby was Marley's.

Rohan, 39, has made it clear - while impressively still being vague - that the baby isn't his. Last month, he Tweeted back and forth with various reporters, including the statement:

    “2 things, I’m not married and I don’t have anyone expecting anything."


Then after Ms. Hill gave birth to her new son, Marley Tweeted:

    "I'm forwarding all well wishes to Ms. Hill on the birth of her new son. I'm sure she'll appreciate the love being sent to her."


One big happy family, right?! Then again, Lauryn and Rohan were never officially married, though back in 2008 Mr. Marley did say that they were "spiritually together."

Though she hasn't directly said anything, it shouldn't come as a huge surprise that the newest addition to Hill's fam has nothing to do with Rohan. Find out why ... after the jump.

Read More!

 

George Clooney Alone In The City Of Love

Posted on Wed Jul 27th, 2011 3:40pm PDT       By X17 Staff

George Clooney  paris jeans sunglasses autographs

George Clooney is on a solo trip to Paris, but does he care?

The confirmed bachelor is all alone in the city of love -- but he seems to like it that way. X17 caught up with George in 'ol Paris, where he headed into a building in the Montparnasse district, seemingly there for business more than pleasure ... or romance.

After all, George only has 14 movie projects in development right now. No big deal.

And, the poster for his latest flick -- The Ides of March -- came out Wednesday. Ides stars George and another sexy actor -- Ryan Gosling!

Check out the poster after the jump -- it shows what a Ryan/George hybrid would look like! Hot!

Read More!

 

Kat Von D Gets Jesse James' Face Ink'd On Her Body Before Split

Posted on Wed Jul 27th, 2011 3:15pm PDT       By X17 Staff



Kat Von D is permanently attached to Jesse James ... at least the image of his childhood face. On an upcoming episode of her TLC show LA Ink, the 29-year-old tattoo artist shows Jesse her big and permanent surprise.

Von D tells James, "I'm really nervous about giving you your surprise!" Then after showing him and getting his approval, she ironically says:

    "I thought you were going to tell me you were breaking up with me."


Guess that was coming later. Kat and Jesse had been engaged since January. Brings new meaning to the phrase ... think before you ink!

See a photo of Kat and Jesse during happier times after the jump.

Read More!

 

Julia Roberts And Christy Turlington Too Airbrushed For UK Ad Standards

Posted on Wed Jul 27th, 2011 2:52pm PDT       By X17 Staff

airbrushing072711.jpg

Should airbrushing be illegal?!

Well, no one's really saying it should ... yet. But the UK's Advertising Standards Authority has a problem with two L'Oreal-brand ads featuring Julia Roberts and Christy Turlington, claiming the commercials have been a bit too Photoshopped.

The ASA ruled both ads breach the code for standards of exaggeration -- calling the advertisements misleading -- and they've banned them from future publication.

Roberts' ad for Lancome promotes Teint Miracle, which claims it creates a "natural light" on the skin. The campaign was shot by famed photographer Mario Testino.

Turlington is featured in an ad for a Maybelline product called The Eraser, which claims to erase wrinkle lines.

UK politician Jo Swinson, who is well-known for her battle against the unrealistic portrayal of women in advertising, filed the complaint with the ASA saying the ads are "not representative of the results the product could achieve."

Poll

Is airbrushing wrong when promoting a product?
Is airbrushing wrong when promoting a product?
No; the models need to look good otherwise we won't buy the products.
Yes; if the product works, reality should be good enough.
There's a limit -- a little Photoshopping is okay but completely changing the image is wrong.

 

DJ Connor Cruise Supplies The Tunes For Stepmom Katie's Photo Shoot

Posted on Wed Jul 27th, 2011 2:03pm PDT       By X17 Staff

ccruise072611_31_X17460.jpgKatie Holmes suri cruise weight  skinny brentwood dress back photoshoot

Connor Cruise is only 16 years old and already the young DJ is spinning tunes for A-list stars. Of course, it helps that the star is his stepmom Katie Holmes. Score!

DJ C-Squared, as he's known, broke out the (digital) vinyl Tuesday at a fashion photo shoot for Katie. Wonder what was in his playlist?

Check out little Suri wearing a bit of mommy's lipstick ... after the jump.

Read More!

 

Kendra Wilkinson Dresses Way Down For Fancy Dinner With Her Hubby

Posted on Wed Jul 27th, 2011 1:20pm PDT       By X17 Staff

KendraWilkinsonHankBaskettMastros072611.jpg

Maybe she thought she was going to the gym and then got surprised with a fancy dinner?

At least that's what we're hoping happened when Kendra Wilkinson was spotted leaving Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills with her husband Hank Baskett Tuesday night.

Leaving baby Hank at home, the two enjoyed a nice dinner and even posed with fans. Kendra didn't seem remotely phased by the fact that she was wearing a white pullover, extra-long cobalt basketball shorts, and white and gold Havaianas flip flops to a steakhouse. Maybe it's because her eyes are all done-up? Let's hope so!

At least Hank put on a button-down. See, real men do wear pink! Check out more pics of the reality TV couple's dressed down and up night below.

The crazy thing is just one day earlier, Kendra showed us that she does know how to clean up well. See the proof ... after the jump.

Read More!

 

Zac Efron And ... Michelle Pfeiffer? New Year's Eve Means Surprising Hook-Ups

Posted on Wed Jul 27th, 2011 12:55pm PDT       By X17 Staff

<a href='http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-trailers/#/video/6be75520-e67d-4fa6-9c27-a7bae1bfd347' target='_new' title='&#39;New Year&#39;s Eve&#39; movie trailer' >Video: &#39;New Year&#39;s Eve&#39; movie trailer</a>


2010's hit movie Valentine's Day brought a bunch of celebs together for one holiday. This year, New Year's Eve, also from director Garry Marshall, follows the same formula -- and the celeb hook-ups are unexpected!

In the just-released trailer, Zac Efron wooes Michelle Pfeiffer, Hilary Swank dates Ludacris and Lea Michele's love is ... Ashton Kutcher!

Also starring are (deep breath in) -- Robert de Niro, Halle Berry, Abigail Breslin, Sarah Jessica Parker, Katherine Heigl, Jessica Biel, Josh Duhamel, Seth Meyers, Sofia Vergara, Alyssa Milano, Sienna Miller, Julie Andrews, John Lithgow, Frankie Muniz, Ice Cube, John Stamos, Jon Bon Jovi, Ryan Seacrest and Hector Elizondo.

Geez! Are the extras being played by celebs, too??

But, while this movie looks fun, there was drama surrounding it during shooting. Read what it was after the jump ...

Read More!

 

Halle Berry's Alleged Stalker Now Facing Burglary Charge

Posted on Wed Jul 27th, 2011 12:35pm PDT       By X17 Staff

hberry072611part2_10_X17230WM.jpgRichard Anthony Franco, the man accused of stalking actress Halle Berry, is now facing an additional burglary charge.

In court this morning, Franco pleaded not guilty to the new charge. The judge wants him back in court on August 4. If Franco is found guilty, he could face up to six years in prison.

Two weeks ago, Franco pleaded not guilty to the felony stalking charge after he was caught climbing over a wall on Berry's property. After the incident, the actress was granted a restraining order to keep Franco at least 500 yards from both her and her property.

But find out why the restraining order doesn't apply to Nahla ... after the jump.

Read More!

 

Like us on Facebook!