Posted on Mon Oct 31st, 2016 12:50pm PDT By
X17 Staff
Rob Kardashian's threatening texts to Pilot Jones may not contain overt threats -- but they do seem to contain homophobic and racist references in them, reports TMZ.
Last week, we reported that the reality star was being investigated by LAPD's Threat Management Unit after sending some unsavory messages to the dude who sold pics of himself making out with Blac Chyna, and insinuated he might be the true father of her unborn baby girl.Â
Rob unleashed on the wannabe singer via text after the photos went viral -- and it's pretty ugly.
TMZ is reporting that Rob sent the following texts to Pilot, which he subsequently took to the LAPD:
 -- "And u fa***t ass bitch this is ROB and u did the most DISRESPECTFUL s**t ever by releasing pics and a story to a pregnant Woman who is 17 days from having a baby!"
-- "This is my Wife and you about to get your ass beat by every Mexican in LA including me."
-- "U f***ed with the wrong Woman and the wrong dude."
-- "I hope you religious cuz after I beat your ass with about 30 Mexicans u better hope God lets u into heaven."
-- "Its a wrap for u and after we beat your ass we will all be good and never contact Chyna ... u pu**y ass n***a."
-- "Don't ever come for me and my wife ever U corny ass n***a"
Huh?! What do those texts even mean?! Does Rob think he's Mexican?!
The LAPD is investigating but the outlet says that the police think that the offensive texts are a little "murky and general."
Chyna has stated on Instagram that Pilot is actually gay, and that he used the photos to get back at his ex. She claims his motivation in doing all of this was to get publicity for his new single.
Posted on Mon Oct 31st, 2016 11:50am PDT By
X17 Staff
We don't really think he should be talking about this...
Michael Douglas seemingly overstepped his boundaries during a Q&A in London on Sunday by revealing his former co-star Val Kilmer is battling oral cancer. The Batman star has denied he is ill, but has been spotted with a breathing aid and has been covering his neck with scarves in recent years.
The Basic Instinct star, who beat stage 4 oral cancer in 2013, let the secret slip while discussing their 1996 film The Ghost and the Darkness.
"The picture didn’t turn out as well as I hoped but I had a wonderful time. Val was a wonderful guy who is dealing with exactly what I had, and things don’t look too good for him," he said. “My prayers are with him. That’s why you haven’t heard too much from Val lately," he added.
The 56-year-old Top Gun actor has been insistent that his health is fine, though. "Thank you all for your love and support. There’s a rumor I’m unwell again and in hospital which is totally untrue. I was in to verify I have no tumor or infection of any kind which was verified by the very caring experts at UCLA," he wrote on Facebook in October 2015 after he was spotted at the medical facility.
Posted on Mon Oct 31st, 2016 11:09am PDT By
X17 Staff
Prince Harry is off the market -- or so it seems!
According to The Sunday Express, the 32-year-old royal has taken up with American actress Meghan Markle, who stars as Rachel Zane on Suits. We wonder what the Queen thinks of this one?!
A source told the British newspaper that the new couple, who met a few months ago in Toronto, Canada, are taking it slowly but that, “He’s happier than he’s been for many years."
The insider said, “They are taking each week as it comes and just enjoying each other’s company but it’s fair to say that they love seeing each other and there’s a definite chemistry between them."
The source added, "Harry has been desperate to keep the relationship quiet because he doesn’t want to scare Meghan off. He knows things will change when their romance is public knowledge but he also knows he can’t keep it a secret for long.â€
The source continued, “It’s too early to say if the relationship will lead to anything long-term but who knows? ... At the moment they are just taking it a step at a time and seeing how things develop.â€
Prince Harry met Meghan while promoting the 2017 Invictus Games in Toronto, which is where her television show is filmed, at the beginning of May.
If you spy her Instagram, it appears as though the 35-year-old Los Angeles native visited London several times over the summer. One pic in particular of Meghan wearing bracelets believed given to her by Harry has garnered a lot of attention around the Web.
Previously the fun-loving prince dated London socialite Chelsy Davy on-and-off for about seven years, and then actress Cressida Bonas, whom he broke up with in 2014.
Posted on Mon Oct 31st, 2016 10:15am PDT By
X17 Staff
Everyone looked great!
Pauly D, girlfriend Aubrey O'Day, Maria Sharapova and a bunch of other celebs came out to attend blogger Just Jared's Halloween party last night in Silverlake, and it was quite the wild time!
The Jersey Shore star donned a knight in shining armor costume, while his lady love went as Cleopatra. The tennis ace, meanwhile, was the best Pippy Longstocking we've ever seen.
We're not quite sure what Ariel Winter was trying to be, but our best guess is a sexy zombie nurse?
Other celebs that were in attendance included Ryan Phillippe, Michelle Trachtenberg, Victoria Justice and Bieber's former fling Nicola Peltz. Check them all out in the below video!
Does someone want to remind the big-voiced star that she has already has a home in New York?!
Oddly enough, a new report claims that the 46-year-old singer, who partied the weekend away with a new boytoy back-up dancer, isn't blaming Packer for the break up (umm that's news to us!), but she blames former Scientology boss Tommy Davis, according to TMZ's Mariah sources.
Apparently, the singer believes Davis has been influencing Packer, who has been acting differently ever since he's been talking to Davis. The "Sweet Fantasy" singer believes Davis poisoned their relationship because he's complained to Packer that the Australian was spending too much on gifts for the extravagant star.
Sounds like Davis was just being a voice of reason!
Other sources claim that the businessman brought Davis into the fold to help curb wasteful spending -- and he was quick to point out that his gifts on Mimi were a big source of financial over spending. Looks like the situation became very contentious between Davis and Mariah's manager Stella. Previously, it had been reported that the split happened after there was an incident on a yacht in Greece between Packer and Carey's assistant.
It's also believed that Carey is demanding $50 million from Packer, due to the fact that she relocated her family to Los Angeles to be with him and because she cancelled the South American leg of her tour because she was so upset after the break up and thereby lost revenue.
Packer is expected to respond to Mariah's demand today.
Posted on Mon Oct 31st, 2016 8:40am PDT By
X17 Staff
They're not shy about their love these days!
Khloe Kardashian and boyfriend Tristan Thompson went heavy on the PDA at the Cavaliers Halloween party over the weekend, and the reality star documented all the making out and grinding on Snapchat! The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star went as Storm, while her NBA star beau went as Black Panther.
"Khloe and Tristan are doing really well. They are exclusive. There is a lot of chemistry between the two of them and they are happy together," a source dished to E! News. "She had a few clothes shipped to Ohio because she plans to keep flying back and forth during the season." the source added.
She tried to make relationships with French Montana and James Harden work after her split from Lamar Odom, but it seems like she might have found her next husband in Tristan! The only catch? He's currently expecting a baby with his ex!
A photo posted by Marysol Patton (@marysolpatton) on
Real Housewives of New York star Luann de Lesseps got engaged back in February, but with a winter wedding coming up, now seems like the perfect time to celebrate with a bachelorette party!
de Lesseps, 51, headed to Miami and partied it up at Coya restaurant with fellow RHONY alum Jill Zarin, and RH Miami stars Adriana De Moura and Marysol Patton. The ladies posted a number of shots on social media, but at a certain point it was more about knocking back cocktails and gabbing than it was snapping selfies.
De Lessep and fiance Tom D’Agostino Jr. plan to tie the knot on New Year's Eve, but we're not sure where yet. “Oh, there will be a few dresses!†de Lesseps previously told Us Weekly of her wedding gown(s). “I’ve bought a few dresses for all the different parts — the rehearsal, the singing. You’ll have to wait and see!†Can't wait to see pics of that -- you know it's going to be over the top!
Posted on Mon Oct 31st, 2016 6:30am PDT By
X17 Staff
Mark Salling only seems to make the news when he's accused of doing something horrendously disgusting, and here we are again...
Just a few months after being indicted on child pornography charges, Salling is under investigation for allegedly raping a woman, according to TMZ. The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office is reviewing whether to file rape charges against Salling after a 22-year-old woman alleged that the actor forced himself on her approximately four years ago. Apparently the two were dating at the time, and when they went into a room to have sex, she changed her mind, but he refused to stop.
If you're thinking this sounds familiar, it's because Salling was also accused of forcing unprotected sex on his ex-girlfriend Roxanne Gorzela in a January 2013 lawsuit, which he later settled for a reported $2.7 million. Lock him up already!