Posted on Wed Jun 15th, 2011 10:45am PDT By
X17 Staff
The July issue of Playboy magazine hits newsstands Friday, and the cover line is "America's Princess: Introducing Mrs. Crystal Hefner."
The cover seems to confirm that, though Crystal Harris said the decision to cancel her Saturday wedding to Hugh Hefner was "mutual," he didn't see it coming.
Hefner, 85, has been updating the public on his feelings since the two split and Harris, 25, moved out of his mansion Tuesday.
He first Tweeted, "The wedding is off. Crystal has had a change of heart." Since then, he's said:
"Since we're not getting married on Saturday, I've scheduled a movie: "Runaway Bride." Seems appropriate."
And Hef re-Tweeted a fan's Tweet:
"Omg @CrystalHarris left @hughhefner the day her single came out on iTunes. Coincidence? I think not."
Online reports Wednesday said that Harris had supposedly called off the wedding in hopes of getting paid for a tell-all about her relationship with Hef.
Posted on Wed Jun 15th, 2011 10:30am PDT By
X17 Staff
Newly married Prince William and Kate Middleton will be in California July 8-10, and Wednesday morning St. James Palace released the details of their trip!
Will, 28, and Kate, 29, will meet with up-and-coming entrepreneurs at a reception at The Beverly Hilton on the 8th, followed by a meet-and-greet with politicians at the Consular General's Los Angeles residency.
Then, they'll be in Santa Barbara July 9 for a polo match, where Will will play and Kate will give out prizes. The match benefits American Friends of the Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry.
That night, the couple will hits the red carpet for a BAFTA reception at the Belasco Theatre. William is the president of BAFTA and will make a speech.
On the 10th, they'll visit Inner City Arts, a program that helps disadvantaged children through art. That night, they'll attend a veterans' event at Sony Studios.
Will and Kate have made it clear since getting married that they want to try to live a normal life; they don't have a staff at their permanent residence in England. But, trips such as this one to the U.S. seem to be a different story ... read what kind of entourage the duo is traveling with after the jump!
Posted on Wed Jun 15th, 2011 10:00am PDT By
X17 Staff
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest Wednesday morning, Crystal Harris was, in Seacrest's words, "chipper" as she told him that the decision to call of her wedding to Hugh Hefner was a mutual one involving little drama.
But The New York Post reported Wednesday that Harris had secretly planned all along to ditch Hef at the alter in hopes of a $500,000 media deal.
Apparently the Playmate, 25, wanted the money for providing a tell-all after she dumped Hefner, 85. She shopped the deal idea around and there was interest.
The two started dating in January 2009 and got engaged in December. Harris' manager, Michael Blakey, said of the supposed deal: "Not true, to my knowledge."
One thing seems clear: Hefner did not see the split coming. He has been posting his feelings on the incident via Twitter. He first Tweeted, "The wedding is off. Crystal has had a change of heart." Since then, he's said:
"Since we're not getting married on Saturday, I've scheduled a movie: "Runaway Bride." Seems appropriate."
And Hef re-Tweeted a fan's Tweet:
"Omg @CrystalHarris left @hughhefner the day her single came out on iTunes. Coincidence? I think not."
Posted on Wed Jun 15th, 2011 9:30am PDT By
X17 Staff
The women brought out the big guns when it came to fashion at the 2nd annual amfAR Inspiration Gala at The Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Jennifer Hudson looked beyond svelte in her little white dress, while Heidi showed off her sexy back in a gorgeous baby blue gown.
Courtney Love and Ke$ha also glammed it up in black and white. Ms. Love cleans up well!
The annual event is dedicated to supporting AIDS research, treatment education and HIV prevention So far, the organization has invested more than $300 million in AIDS related programs and research.
Find out which two guys were honored at last night's event ... after the jump.
Posted on Wed Jun 15th, 2011 9:00am PDT By
X17 Staff
Hugh Hefner's ex fiancee (as of Tuesday) Crystal Harris gave an interview to Ryan Seacrest Wednesday morning to explain why she suddenly called off her wedding only days before it was scheduled to happen (it was scheduled for Saturday).
The Playmate started off the interview with "Hi! I'm doing good!" to which Seacrest responded, " ... You sound chipper." She quickly changed her tune, saying, "I'm doing OK."
"I called it off because I didn't think it was the right thing for me to do. ... For a while I've been having second thoughts ... I didn't think it was really fair to him. ... It was all happening too fast for me."
Internet rumors Tuesday were that the two had a blow-up fight and Harris, 25, moved out. She paints the incident in a more calm light.
"It was mutual between Hef and I. There was no fight ... He understood. We both agreed that it wasn't the best idea to get married. ... He was doing it for me because he thought it was what I wanted."
Hef seconded that via Twitter, saying:
"The TMZ report that Crystal & I "had a nasty argument," prompting her to call off the wedding, is untrue. There were no arguments."
Ultimately, Harris says that the Playboy life Hefner, 85, leads was too much for her. "This isn't the lifestyle for me; multiple girls all around, it's not the lifestyle I wanted," she said.
Harris told Seacrest that Hef is "doing great."
She confirmed that she has moved out of the Playboy mansion, but, denied the rumor that she's dating someone else -- supposedly Dr. Phil's son, songwriter Jordan MacGraw. "Of course, I have plenty of friends in the music business," she said.
"Next steps are work on more music and excited for the single to come out ... I'm working on a whole album. ... I sing, I write."
The former Girl Next Door also talked about what her relationship is with Hef now and whether Hef will marry again ... see what she said after the jump!
Posted on Wed Jun 15th, 2011 8:30am PDT By
X17 Staff
Britney Spears is preparing to hit the stage in Sacramento tomorrow for the kick off of her Femme Fatale tour, and the pop star will certainly be sexing it up on stage.
Extra got a sneak peek at Brit's costumes ... thanks to the designer Zaldy Goco.
When asked about the vibe of the show, Goco explains:
The real inspiration of course is Britney herself. We’re creating the show for her. But there’s a creative script that was done by the director, Jamie King, and it’s a whole thing about a femme fatale, and femme fatales throughout the ages … she’s sort of changing personas throughout the show.â€Â
From a striptease costume, a shimmering silver outfit, a snake charmer outfit, a Marilyn Monroe-inspired dress, mirrored gold jacket to a kimono featuring a “Japanime Britney†... Brit is NOT going to disappoint her fans with her fabulous fashion!
We can't wait! Read about Brit's illuminating outfit that will close the show ... after the jump.
Posted on Wed Jun 15th, 2011 7:55am PDT By
X17 Staff
It's been three years since Madonna released new music, but the wait is over!
The Queen of Pop will be hitting the studio next month to begin work on her new album. We know she released Celebration in 2009, but that was a compilation of her greatest hits. Her fans want to hear the new stuff!
Madonna's manager Guy Oseary tweeted:
"Madonna goes into the recording studio next month to begin work on new album. She has a good idea of which producers she will be working with ... lots of questions about what kind of music it will be ... stay tuned."
The pop icon has just finished her movie W.E., and recently, she launched a clothing line and opened up a gym chain called Hard Candy.
At the end of last year, Madonna had hinted at the prospect of her recording new music. Read what she had to say ... after the jump.